• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Well this is still being discussed. You'll have to have seen a certain Gainax show to get the reference but it's still amusing if you haven't.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pfffffffffft that has to happen in Naruto. I would totally go back to watching/reading it if it happens.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
140. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT LINK?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go look at myself in the mirror and cry T__________T

And yes Rock Lee is awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Have I read the latest chapter? Idk. However, I have some catching up to do in Detective Conan! /rolls off to do just that after getting her bread.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Honestly, you aren't even gonna cut us some slack? Can't we at least get to 200 for a change? Kinda hard to break a record when people zero for the hell of it. Yeah yeah, I know that's the point of the game...

It's also near X-Mas. Zeroing just makes you look like a huge Grinch. Watch, all staff will plot to have Grinch themes come X-Mas day.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Think I might stick Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail on hold for a few months, as long as it's not individual filler they're all less annoying to marathon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Remove the third series mentioned from that statement and you're good o3o /what am I talking about I'm still on episode 84

Aaaaah getting so close to finishing Slayers Try ;; I hope I can get the other two seasons soon.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'll do the same with One Piece when I'm up to date on it so dw I'm not talking down on FT by saying that. It's just one of those shows where next to nothing happens in every episode so it's an ok idea. Will probably keep up with manga though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I don't even bother with the Naruto filler anymore, decided to skip it altogether to watch the Invasion Of Pain arc sooner.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I'm just too lazy to wait for stuff to load |D If Funi gets hold of the second season then I'll probably pick it back up again.

When it comes to filler, I like FT's. It's funny and sometimes shippy and amazing. Though I still find it weird how the filler about the body swap where there was no precise conclusion was later referenced during the Phantom arc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What a kind way to speak to someone who won't be here for the next week, don't you think? What is the record anyways?

I like Detective Conan's fillers because it gives me new cases when I don't have any other cases to watch since I've already read them. Depending on the case, the filler could be really good, or just okay.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Shippuden has some of the worst filler ever, it sucks because pre timeskip had some pretty fun filler arcs. That meteorite filler *puts on shutter shades* was one of the best naruto arcs of all time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Then be gracious with what little time you have left! ...Then again don't listen to me I'm a partial philanthropist o3o

RIP Maddie Blaustein. NEVER FORGET.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh don't worry. I'll be gracious and get off, so I don't end up doing terrible terrible things anymore!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Still, it's a bit unfair around this time, don't you think?

Make it a new rule that if people get past 100 no resetting until a record is reached, with 200 being the default record. ...Also, I'm noticing that there's a lack of staff posting here nowadays. Not that I'm complaining, but still.

Goes to show I would not do well under a dictatorship. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH.

And what is with this laptop of mine. I can't access my trash, stuff is being screwed... Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back