• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild trailer appears, featuring Z-moves for Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years

Those names of the new Z-moves though...they're a bit of a mouthful. Also, there's some stuff about the previously revealed thing about Rotom being an actual use and letting you reuse Z-moves, and O-Powers are sorta returning as well through Rotom as well! Thoughts?

Last edited:

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
O-Power are basically back through Rotom Powers, REJOICE!

Aside from the double Z-Move one everyone?s talking about, there?s also one for hatching and EXP (YUSSSSSSSS), among others.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
As convenient as Roto Loto seems for breeding and grinding, I'd rather have DexNav again. But hey, at least Rotom Dex is actually useful outside the plot and dex. :p

Years
Great to see O-Powers are back. Definitely makes me want to keep playing US/UM more than S/M.

Anyways, here's the Japanese trailer as well:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
O-powers are back, which is cool. Something tells me the 2 Z Moves per battle would be limited to in-game only. Exp. and hatching O-powers were the ones I used most in Gen VI and those would ease grinding and hatching eggs in US/UM.

Anyway, the thought of offensive Stealth Rock Dusk Mane Necrozma is starting to sound scarier the more I imagine it, as it has a nuke in Searing Sunraze Smash and Photon Geyser as a stronger Psychic STAB than Zen Headbutt:
-Stealth Rock
-Photon Geyser
-Sunsteel Strike
-Earthquake
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Solganium Z

Calm Mind Lunala would appreciate its personal Z Crystal over the Ghostium Z in order to still bypass defensive abilities unlike Never-Ending Nightmare:
-Calm Mind
-Psyshock/Hypnosis
-Moongeist Beam
-Focus Blast
Nature: Timid/Modest
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Lunalium Z/Psychium Z (latter for Z-Hypnosis for +1 Speed)

Dawn Wings Necrozma can also pull off the above, minus Z-Hypnosis, as well as Photon Geyser as a possible Psychic STAB. Lack of Shadow Shield would hurt, though.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Definitely helps to have Exp power back. Training should be easier. I can't wait to test out the new z moves.

Back