• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] "Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Picked up a XY Premium Trainer Collection box last week while at the prerelease. Had a chance to open it today. The booster packs inside contained the following for rares and trainers:

Roaring Skies pack: Dragonite, Rayquaza Spirit Link
Primal Clash pack: Walrein, reverse holo Kyogre

Nice!! I love Sivally's artwork.

I opened my first Shining Legends packs from a Zoroark GX box today and this is what I got (including box promo):

Mind uploading that image to Imgur instead? It doesn't show properly if you're not using Google Chrome. Nice pulls, by the way.

bunnybird12

Picked up a XY Premium Trainer Collection box last week while at the prerelease. Had a chance to open it today. The booster packs inside contained the following for rares and trainers:

Roaring Skies pack: Dragonite, Rayquaza Spirit Link
Primal Clash pack: Walrein, reverse holo Kyogre

Mind uploading that image to Imgur instead? It doesn't show properly if you're not using Google Chrome. Nice pulls, by the way.

Haha realized that yesterday and meant to fix it. For now I'll just type what I got and fix the picture later when I'm able to.

Last edited:
Years
Works for me.

Anyway, also picked up a Shining Legends Premium Collection box while at the prerelease last weekend. Got a chance to open that today.

Pack 1: reverse holo Energy Retrieval, Damage Mover, Ultra Ball, Marshadow
Pack 2: Double Colorless Energy, Great Ball, Yveltal
Pack 3: reverse holo Sophocles, Pokemon Catcher, Virizion
Pack 4: Warp Energy, Hau, reverse holo Jungle Totem Venusaur, Palkia
Pack 5: Super Scoop Up, Energy Retrieval, Warp Energy, Keldeo
Pack 6: Switch, Raikou
Pack 7: Super Scoop Up, reverse holo Switch, Raikou
Pack 8: Switch, Jungle Totem Venusaur, reverse holo Pokemon Breeder, Manaphy
Pack 9: Jungle Totem Venusaur, Pokemon Catcher, Full Art Entei GX
Pack 10: Energy Retrieval, Double Colorless Energy, Reshiram

Solid for 10 packs.

bunnybird12

Just went to a League Cup today and this is what I got from 2 ultra prism packs and also some promo cards:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It seems like pretty good pulls for only two packs especially since these are the first Ultra Prism packs I've opened IRL!

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
I got a sun and moon booster pack as well as a xy steam siege booster pack this is what i pulled:

Steam siege: chimchar, litleo, sneasel, nosepass, meowth, steelix spirit link, special charge, klang, reverse holo shellos, spiritomb.
Sun and moon: stuffull, lillupup, bounsweet, dratini, wingull, ultra ball, boldore, pinsir, reverse holo bewear, hariyama, steel energy.

Just went to a League Cup today and this is what I got from 2 ultra prism packs and also some promo cards:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It seems like pretty good pulls for only two packs especially since these are the first Ultra Prism packs I've opened IRL!

Wow great pulls!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have yet to get any ultra prism packs but i hope to soon.

I recently got a legendary battle deck-articuno, and a clanging thunder theme deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Opened a Shining Legends pack on the TCGO today. Rare was Mewtwo GX. Pack also contained a reverse foil Great Ball, Damage Mover, Hau, and Switch. Pack screencap for proof: https://i.imgur.com/7mhBDpd.png

I got a sun and moon booster pack as well as a xy steam siege booster pack this is what i pulled:

Steam siege: chimchar, litleo, sneasel, nosepass, meowth, steelix spirit link, special charge, klang, reverse holo shellos, spiritomb.
Sun and moon: stuffull, lillupup, bounsweet, dratini, wingull, ultra ball, boldore, pinsir, reverse holo bewear, hariyama, steel energy.

Wow great pulls!

I have yet to get any ultra prism packs but i hope to soon.

I recently got a legendary battle deck-articuno, and a clanging thunder theme deck.

FYI, if you want to reply to multiple posts, there should be a multiquote button somewhere that will keep your replies in the same post. For future reference.

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
Opened a Shining Legends pack on the TCGO today. Rare was Mewtwo GX. Pack also contained a reverse foil Great Ball, Damage Mover, Hau, and Switch. Pack screencap for proof: https://i.imgur.com/7mhBDpd.png

FYI, if you want to reply to multiple posts, there should be a multiquote button somewhere that will keep your replies in the same post. For future reference.

Thank you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I opened some Ultra Prism. The blue elite trainer box had a Glaceon Gx, Heatran Holo and Magmortar Holo

I also opened the Kirlia and Sandshrew blisters and got a Leafeon Gx and a Cynthia.

Finally I opened 3 single packs. This is pretty much all my Walmart had in stock for Ultra Prism aside from a second etb that I didn't buy.

The single packs had a Cyrus Prism Star.

I also pulled some of the artworks I collect now including Cherubi, Drifloon and Turtwig.

Years
Just a quick TCGO pack opening. Opened one of the newsletter packs from either this month or last month (not sure which; redeemed both codes at the same time). Crimson Invasion was the booster.

Rare was Mamoswine, with a Lusamine in the pack as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I bought my 3rd case ever, for Ultra Prism. My first case since Evolutions in 2016.

I opened 2 boxes today.

Box 1: Celesteela Full Art
Looker Full Art
Dialga Gx
Palkia Gx
Silvally Gx
Lunala and Solgaleo Prism star
8 holos

Box 2: Gold Lunala Full Art
Glaceon Rainbow rare
Dawn Wings Necrozma full art
Looker Full Art
Dusk Mane Necrozma Gx
Glaceon Gx
Lunala, Darkrai and Giratina Prism Star
6 holos

The second box was insane, 4 full arts, 2 gx, 3 stars and 6 holos. Only downside was a duplicate Looker in a sealed case with 9 full arts trainers in the set. But the gold Lunala was the final pull and boy was I shocked.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Box 3:
Escape Board 167
Leafeon full art
Lana full art
Dusk Mane Necrozma Gx
Dialga Gx
Glaceon Gx
Cyrus, Giratina and Super Boost Energy Prism star
1 Cynthia and still no reverse Cynthia
6 holos

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
I bought my 3rd case ever, for Ultra Prism. My first case since Evolutions in 2016.

I opened 2 boxes today.

Box 1: Celesteela Full Art
Looker Full Art
Dialga Gx
Palkia Gx
Silvally Gx
Lunala and Solgaleo Prism star
8 holos

Box 2: Gold Lunala Full Art
Glaceon Rainbow rare
Dawn Wings Necrozma full art
Looker Full Art
Dusk Mane Necrozma Gx
Glaceon Gx
Lunala, Darkrai and Giratina Prism Star
6 holos

The second box was insane, 4 full arts, 2 gx, 3 stars and 6 holos. Only downside was a duplicate Looker in a sealed case with 9 full arts trainers in the set. But the gold Lunala was the final pull and boy was I shocked.

A case?!

That's so many cards. I would love to see a pic of your collection.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Well I have over 1300 ultra rares, from most sets from Black and White to Ultra Prism. Maybe 50 secret rares. I have pictures on my Twitter of what I got from each Ultra Prism box but I don't have pictures of my entire collection. Don't even think I could fit them in one picture.

I currently can only post from either an ipad or iPhone so I don't think I can post pictures on this website anymore.

Years
just dropping in to say I was out shopping last night and picked up a few cards. Ended up with a pair of league promos and 2 ETBs. Will open the ETBs later in the week, but I picked up the league promo Blend Energy (Water, Lightning, Fighting, Steel) and Training Center as singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back