• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 30, 2023
Hello, Kolor, and welcome to the forums!
I guess you have already found the Fan Games section ? ^^
Enjoy trying them!
What is your favourite fan game at the moment ?

Also, that is a lovely flower picture you have here!
Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Thank you! Yes I have! I stumbled onto RadicalRed & wanted to see what else was out there. There's so much it's kind of overwhelming!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Hello, I have come for the abundance of fan games in this forum 😄

Welcome both of you!

I wish I could be of more help in the fan game department. Unfortunately, I'm more of a casual observer than a player myself, but you can't deny the incredible work that consistently comes out of those sections! If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Well you can easily guess who my second favourite pokémon is! ^^
But my number one favourite, though, remains Charizard, since I have started playing Red, so many years ago!
I sure enjoy being there! I met wonderful friends, shared lots of fun with them, ...
Did you start with Generation 3 ?

Indeed I did!

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
It's OK, everyone, i'm BACK!

It's been 2 years since i was last active and i'm looking to rejoin an old community that i was a part of. Here's hoping i stick around a lot longer this time! Good to see you guys again! (If any of you happen to remember me, that is, lol.)

SciiyanSkies_

Sci_Skies
Years
Hello SciianSkies, and welcome to the forums!
It's nice to meet new people! What was the first Pokémon game you played ?
Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

sorry its been until august since even though i have an account here im busy doing other stuff. anyway my name is SciiyanSkies. the first game i ever played was either ultra sun or X i cant remember. i usually play the main games because im not too in the wonderfullness(idk) of fan games. i do have stuff such as pokemon uranium and i am part of their discord server. i might post more in the future but for now i think that summarizes me idk.

Years
sorry its been until august since even though i have an account here im busy doing other stuff. anyway my name is SciiyanSkies. the first game i ever played was either ultra sun or X i cant remember. i usually play the main games because im not too in the wonderfullness(idk) of fan games. i do have stuff such as pokemon uranium and i am part of their discord server. i might post more in the future but for now i think that summarizes me idk.

It is alright, no worries!
What is your favourite pokémon ?
If you enjoyed Uranium, I can recommend to you Insurgence, but also Zeta / Omicron, great (and complete!) fan games!
Uranium does have some great pokémon. I think Seikamater and Xenoqueen were amongst my favourites!

SciiyanSkies_

Sci_Skies
Years
for uranium : seikamater, haagross, nuclear shiny mega arbok (wow a mouthful whoopee) and for main games, you can check that out on my profile, but my two favorites are gallade (or i guess the entire ralts line) and primarina (my ultra sun starter) and if you wanna know a recent pokemon i like, the gen 8 water starter i chose, inteleon, is also a favorite, but i have not put that up on my profile.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
Hello, fellow Pokemon enthusiasts, I'm new to this Pokémon forum!

Last edited:
Back