• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Well when I actually get around to it, there's gonna be two versions - Main and Clean. Main is just Regular and Legendary in one, basically (aka legendary).

To answer your question, I'm from Cardiff, so I'm pretty close to wherever you are.

As for making a website, it seems too much effort for something like this D: Glad to see it's working at last though

---

Updated with a bugfix, changed one or two things I wanted to do as well.

* Level-up moves should now be working correctly again.
* Ditto should now have Imposter at 100% chance, Gyarados has Moxie.
* Gothita line now have Magic Bounce instead of Magic Guard.
* Second round E4 rosters have been switched around a bit.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0oj9agcgk8jd6hq

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Well when I actually get around to it, there's gonna be two versions - Main and Clean. Main is just Regular and Legendary in one, basically (aka legendary).

To answer your question, I'm from Cardiff, so I'm pretty close to wherever you are.

As for making a website, it seems too much effort for something like this D: Glad to see it's working at last though

---

Updated with a bugfix, changed one or two things I wanted to do as well.

* Level-up moves should now be working correctly again.
* Ditto should now have Imposter at 100% chance, Gyarados has Moxie.
* Gothita line now have Magic Bounce instead of Magic Guard.
* Second round E4 rosters have been switched around a bit.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0oj9agcgk8jd6hq

Also i cant get my Ar codes on it Can you help me? im relly stuck and cant get it working

Skygon

from PK-MG
Years
I really, really love Flygon. It's my favorite Pokemon
Flygon is not as strong as Garchomp or Salamence, its stats too poor
Please give it some stats boosts or some helpful moves such as dragon dace, quiver dance (if you make its sp.att higher),...

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Had to update it again to fix a bug;
http://www.mediafire.com/?wi2x1i3b1c6is3z

Not a lot I can do unless you tell me more detail. What part are you struggling with in particular, though?

I'll think about Flygon.

Well, I read online that im supposwed to use an AR codemanager and i got the codes i wanted I entered the game ID's
And it sais there was A problem the codes want are
Shaking.Etc.
Double Speed
also i think that i might want computer everywhere but i dont know what the is

Years
Very awesome hack. The only complaint I had was that you don't have the national dex to see all the pokemon. I know that you couldn't find out how to do it, but It's an awesome hack anyways.

I REALLY like the masquerain buff. I always wanted to use one, but inferior stats stopped me. And you made it bug/water too.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
yeah making flygon special with quiver dance would be epic, I would use that no doubt

PorygonShellder

Courteous Fighter
Years
This hack is awesome. I just beat Burgh (who was VERY hard) and about to face the electric gym. And Samurott is epic in this hack. And great idea changing items like the Magmarizer to a "use" item :P

Drayano

Years
If you mean the actual Action Replay Code Manager i.e. for the ARDS then that'd never work with this hack anyway.

Yeah, the National Dex thing is a shame :/ Though I would be worried it'd break some events too if you got it early. At least it's fun when you beat the game and you suddenly have 500+ Pokémon seen!

Yeah, evolution changes are included with the Pokémon changes. I should probably put it at the top too, but for now just search what Pokémon you want to check.

Years
^^

oh you mean that the pokemon you've seen go in your national dex before you have it? That makes it a little better. I thought you can't have pokemon from older gens in your national dex seen untill after you have it.

Some suggestions: (Just to consider, you don't have to add them)

-Change bronzong's typing to Ghost/Steel
-Change spiritomb's ability to wonderguard and give machamp sheer cold
-Mewtwo would make an awesome Dark/psychic type

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
First, Thank you so much for this hack. I am enjoying it a great deal!

>#275 Shiftry
Abilities: Pickpocket, Early Bird.
Level Up: Dark Pulse, Hurricane, Nasty Plot and Leaf Blade at Level 1.

Does this mean when I evolve my Nuzleaf he will learn all these skills? I tried it just now and it didn't learn anything. Sorry if its a stupid question.

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
No shiftry learns them from move relearner and I'm pretty sure youd have tohave a level 1 nuzleaf for thAt

Hawkling

Wanderer Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Im really impressed. You surely gave a lot of effort to make this hack and its amazing!! Good work!

However I don´t like type and move edit so much so I will wait for a clean version of the hack be avaliable again.
(but you surely gave a really good balance to some pokemons that was needed, very nice!)

If you still interessed in enchanting the game further and since gym leader rematch battles are not possible, you could add some extra battle in the game like Steven, Red/Blue, Lance and other strong opponents, if possible.

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
1st thing:Drayano could you or anybody help me with the codes?
2nd thing:What happens if i play the newer updates? do i have to start again or is the game just the same with those updates?

3rd:Burgh masquerain is almost invincible not that i have a problem when it killed my staravia and i used retaliate with lucario :D the weird part is i finally beat him with a level 37 lucario and a level 27 Dewott 0.o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Wow this is TOTALLY awesome! If you wouldn't mind, I have two questions :">

1. Would this work with a "vanilla" game's save?
2. I hate to be the guy to ask this, but uh, do you have any idea when the clean version will be coming out? I play semi-competitively with some buddies, and I'm afraid I'll get too used to the changed attacks/types :P

Drayano

Years
Hawkling - In all honesty I'd rather just keep mine as close to the original BW as possible in terms of characters and such. I don't really want to replace anyone ;; It's impossible to create new battles at this point unfortunately...

Itzmesonicx - Truth be told I'm clueless about the code stuff. A save from 2.0 will work flawlessly with any 2.0 or above ROM, whereas versions before 2.0 may suffer from some problems with the switched items.

deneric - It would, yeah, though you'd be missing out on the changed items and if the save is in the middle of the game then you'd be pretty underlevelled due to the increased curve. The clean version should be soon, it's just as soon as I stop being lazy really. Have to edit trainers to get rid of new stuff... bah.

---

Here's a new update, adding some extra stuff and fixing one or two things.

- Fixed incorrect Wild Pokémon in Route 13.
- Wild levels for fishing in the post-credit routes are now edited.
- Incorrect Pokémon in Pinwheel Forest (fishing) fixed.
- TM/HM changes to the following Pokémon: Druddigon.
- Level-up move changes to the following Pokémon: Arcanine, Ninetales, Flygon, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Victini, Kyurem, Scyther, Scizor, Feraligatr, Riolu, Lucario, Marill, Azumarill, Venusaur, Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7p1rl1ziae86zr
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FM7I3O13

Skygon

from PK-MG
Years
Why didn't you increase flygon's sp.atk? With 80 base sp.att it's weak and still not strong enough after setting up quiver dance. Make its stats a little higher! Just 100 base sp.atk, please!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, thank you very much for the new version :)

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
THanks drayano Also how does gligar evolve in this game? i heard i was supposed to put
Razor Claw/Flying Gem/Ground Gem+Level
or Lvl 40

Back