• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Destiny Organization

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The Ruby Destiny Organization

Introduction
Hello and good day.
My name is destinedjagold, or DJG for short, and I welcome you to the Ruby Destiny Organization.
Our goal here is to take over the world by using strong Pok—er...wait...wrong script...
Anyway, the group's main objective is to help me in creating the fourth Ruby Destiny hack/game/mod/whateveryouwannacallit.
I will accept ideas here, of course, but the main goal of this group is for me to seek help in...mapping...and some other things.
I have been very very lazy to make maps lately. So...yeah.​

Current Projects
The current hack I'm creating is the fourth hack/game of the Ruby Destiny series.​

Recruitment Information
I will probably be only seeking for 3 to 10 mappers though.
Before you apply, please consider the following questions...
- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM?
- are you willing to map with the given tiles?
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?
- when you're accepted, are you going to share the patch to the public?​

Application Form
HTML:
Name: 
Mapping Experience: (rate yourself from 1 to 5, wherein 5 is being the highest)
[SPOILER]-insert maps here as proof-
-it must be mapped by you and you alone-[/SPOILER]

The Team
- destinedjagold - Scripter, Lazy Mapper, and etc...
- L96 - Mapper - retired
- M.L - Mapper
- Winter Wonderland - Mapper
- Maxedoutfreaky - Mapper - retired
- chrunch - Mapper - retired
- Karinmo - Mapper
- Zeratul - Mapper
- Flashpoint - Mapper​

Screenshots
2uetxdt.jpg
symhle.jpg
11spgt1.jpg
2wdxe9s.jpg
rw3tbd.jpg

Last edited:

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Name: MaxedOutFreaky Mapping Experience: As I was Learning to Map for years now I think My scale should be in 4.

[spoiler]
rGvFZs4
Here is a Link to My Map if It's it ain't Working: http://imgur.com/rGvFZs4
rGvFZs4
[/spoiler]
Yes of Course.- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM?

Yes.- are you willing to map with the given tiles?

Yes I can do it after school and in weekends- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?
No I'm not.- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted?

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Name: L96
Mapping Experience:I would say, 4.5/5
Proof of work: Under spoiler.
Spoiler:

are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? I've map Ruby million of times! So yes.
are you willing to map with the given tiles? Yes, of course.
do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping? Surely.
are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? Never, I'll keep it as said.

Also, I can help with the sprite resizing and beta testing.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Name: Michael
Mapping experience: Uhm its hard to rate yourself but I guess I would say around 4.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Name: MaxedOutFreaky Mapping Experience: As I was Learning to Map for years now I think My scale should be in 4.

[spoiler]
rGvFZs4
Here is a Link to My Map if It's it ain't Working: http://imgur.com/rGvFZs4
rGvFZs4
[/spoiler]
Yes of Course.- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM?

Yes.- are you willing to map with the given tiles?

Yes I can do it after school and in weekends- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?
No I'm not.- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted?

The tiles looked a bit weird. They're good, but weird.
But anyway, the map looked...empty.
If you have other examples of your mapping skills, post 'em/it here.

Name: L96
Mapping Experience:I would say, 4.5/5
Proof of work: Under spoiler.
Spoiler:

are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? I've map Ruby million of times! So yes.
are you willing to map with the given tiles? Yes, of course.
do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping? Surely.
are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? Never, I'll keep it as said.

Also, I can help with the sprite resizing and beta testing.

That is one big route. :3 And the cave is good.
Expect a PM from me soonish~

Name: Michael
Mapping experience: Uhm its hard to rate yourself but I guess I would say around 4.
Spoiler:

Your maps are good. :3

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Name: Winter
Mapping Experience: I'm not perfect, so a four.
Spoiler:

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Hey DJG just found one of my oldest maps.
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Name: Winter
Mapping Experience: I'm not perfect, so a four.
Spoiler:

Your route maps are beautiful.
Your cave maps are simple yet wonderful.
Your town maps are...bland and empty. =/

In any case, welcome to the team~
Expect a PM from me later, after I wake up. >.>

Hey DJG just found one of my oldest maps.
Spoiler:

It's simple, but lovely. :3
Welcome to the team then~

Expect a PM from me after my beauty sleep~ <.<

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Name: Chrunch
Mapping Experience: Maybe 3.5 - 4.5?
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Name: Chrunch
Mapping Experience: Maybe 3.5 - 4.5?
Spoiler:

And I found my fifth mapper. :3
Welcome to the crazy ol' team~

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I've saw your recent hack, but I'm not planning to join.
It's that l96 already left the PC forum like 5-6 hours ago? I think.
I don't know why but she left a post on the leave/return thread hope I helped^^

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've saw your recent hack, but I'm not planning to join.
It's that l96 already left the PC forum like 5-6 hours ago? I think.
I don't know why but she left a post on the leave/return thread hope I helped^^

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware that she left.
I told my mappers to notify me via PM if something comes up. =/

Anyway, the team is now open to hire four more mappers.
This is to speed the mapping up so I ca begin scripting everything and hopefully release a playable beta as soon as possible~

EDIT---
To my current mappers, please send me your finished maps via PM.
I'm going to update your patches with the new graphics I've inserted in the game~
2uetxdt.jpg

Credits goes to...
- Laz0r (ep!c)
- Dante
- Xiros
- seiyouh

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 23, 2014
Hi, I am new to PC but i have been ROM-Hacking for a while now after playing your ROM Hack "Life of Guardians" and loving it. I started making my on ROM Hack however i suck at spriting so that quickly vanished. Until i saw the team discussions thread and i thought i should join a team as a mapper when i saw yours i immediately clicked on it to find you were looking for mappers so here is my application. I hope you like it.

Name: Jdb100 (you can call me JB or JDB if you want)
Mapping Experience: I am not good with rating myself so maybe like 3?
Spoiler:

My thoughts when making these:
Cave: When i was making this map i find that most caves in the game are very linear so i wanted a cave the player could explorer but not get lost in. The way i accomplished this was by adding many rocks which could be used as waypoints(which would also make sense because of an open area like that the roof wouldn't be well supported). As well as trainers on the path you need to go(there aren't many trainers because the players pokemon would only be around level 10 - 15).

City: On this map i wanted to make a small town to be the players home and make it easy to find what you want. The map is very spare and simple as that is what i wanted so it would be simple to navigate for new players. You may think the grass would cause you to have a battle with missingno however the player gets his pokemon before leaving his house. The player would then go see the professor to thank that would start the story line.

Route 1: This was the first route on the game i left it so that the player can avoid the grass if they want and there is enough grass to so that if you want to train on your way to the next town you could. While still making it so you have to go through the grass the pond is there to add some variety as well as looking nice. The trees on this route may look very messy but it is like that on purpose because i always thought that a forest doesn't have trees in a line so i made it with trees close but not in lines; You may have seen others do this before but something i see with a lot of these(not all) is that they have a bunch of ways the player may see as the right path which would confuse the player unintentionally.

- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? Yes, these maps were made in ruby.
- are you willing to map with the given tiles? Yes, that is why i want to join because i am terrible at spriting tiles.
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping? yes, i can probably put in 2-5 hours a day and 3-7 a day on the weekend.
- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? no, i will keep the patch secure and accessible to only myself.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi, I am new to PC but i have been ROM-Hacking for a while now after playing your ROM Hack "Life of Guardians" and loving it. I started making my on ROM Hack however i suck at spriting so that quickly vanished. Until i saw the team discussions thread and i thought i should join a team as a mapper when i saw yours i immediately clicked on it to find you were looking for mappers so here is my application. I hope you like it.

Name: Jdb100 (you can call me JB or JDB if you want)
Mapping Experience: I am not good with rating myself so maybe like 3?
Spoiler:

My thoughts when making these:
Cave: When i was making this map i find that most caves in the game are very linear so i wanted a cave the player could explorer but not get lost in. The way i accomplished this was by adding many rocks which could be used as waypoints(which would also make sense because of an open area like that the roof wouldn't be well supported). As well as trainers on the path you need to go(there aren't many trainers because the players pokemon would only be around level 10 - 15).

City: On this map i wanted to make a small town to be the players home and make it easy to find what you want. The map is very spare and simple as that is what i wanted so it would be simple to navigate for new players. You may think the grass would cause you to have a battle with missingno however the player gets his pokemon before leaving his house. The player would then go see the professor to thank that would start the story line.

Route 1: This was the first route on the game i left it so that the player can avoid the grass if they want and there is enough grass to so that if you want to train on your way to the next town you could. While still making it so you have to go through the grass the pond is there to add some variety as well as looking nice. The trees on this route may look very messy but it is like that on purpose because i always thought that a forest doesn't have trees in a line so i made it with trees close but not in lines; You may have seen others do this before but something i see with a lot of these(not all) is that they have a bunch of ways the player may see as the right path which would confuse the player unintentionally.

- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM? Yes, these maps were made in ruby.
- are you willing to map with the given tiles? Yes, that is why i want to join because i am terrible at spriting tiles.
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping? yes, i can probably put in 2-5 hours a day and 3-7 a day on the weekend.
- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted? no, i will keep the patch secure and accessible to only myself.

Apologies, but your maps look empty.
I suggest you try and enhance your mapping skills first before applying again.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
An off topic question, but when will the other positions open up? I see that this hack is really early in the making, but I was just wondering :)
-karinmo

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
An off topic question, but when will the other positions open up? I see that this hack is really early in the making, but I was just wondering :)
-karinmo

When all the maps required for the first Chapter of the story are complete, then that will probably be the time for other positions to open up. :3

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
When all the maps required for the first Chapter of the story are complete, then that will probably be the time for other positions to open up. :3

Oh cool! Id love to apply for maybe some kind of story maker, and if my schedule frees up from stupid school, ill apply for something diffrent ^^ thanks for responding, i love the screenshots- kalos pokemon? Woah dude. cx

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Haiii! So yeh, exams are finally over and stuff :3 So applying time!
By no means am I an amazing mapper, and so here we go.

Mapping Experience: (rate yourself from 1 to 5, wherein 5 is being the highest)- Im not perfect, so id give myself a 3 :)
- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM?- My proof is a Ruby ROM, so yeah.
- are you willing to map with the given tiles?- Yep! :)
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?- Now that exams are over, ill have tons of time.
- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted?- No- until you or someone else says to even send the maps I wont :3

By the way- these are supposed to be in the future and overgrown a bit. :)
Towns-

Spoiler:

Route-
Spoiler:

Well thats it... I dont mind if I dont end up being a mapper- but it would be cool :3

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Haiii! So yeh, exams are finally over and stuff :3 So applying time!
By no means am I an amazing mapper, and so here we go.

Mapping Experience: (rate yourself from 1 to 5, wherein 5 is being the highest)- Im not perfect, so id give myself a 3 :)
- are you willing to map a Ruby ROM?- My proof is a Ruby ROM, so yeah.
- are you willing to map with the given tiles?- Yep! :)
- do you actually have enough time to offer your help in mapping?- Now that exams are over, ill have tons of time.
- are you going to share the patch with others when you're accepted?- No- until you or someone else says to even send the maps I wont :3

By the way- these are supposed to be in the future and overgrown a bit. :)
Towns-

Spoiler:

Route-
Spoiler:

Well thats it... I dont mind if I dont end up being a mapper- but it would be cool :3

Your maps are good enough.
I'll be sending you a PM later.

Back