• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéParty Time! [Throw things like crazy at the next poster!]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oooh, a Pichu all for me? Too bad I prefer any other Pok?mon but Pichu in Smash. xD

Epilogue said:
Hmm, revenge? I don't think that's gonna happen... See for yourself! *points to my previous post* History has been... revised. ;)

YOU LITTLE SNEAK XD Wait, where does that leave me? If I fainted... and your lookalike seed revived me... then I officially died again from laughter!
Ha ha, very funny, now that I'm a ghost you'll be haunted for the rest of your days! >:(

Epilogue said:
Wha-what's going on?? My body feels super brittle, almost as if I could get knocked out in a single shot now... >_<

All part of my master plan for revenge... until you turned me into a ghost that is, thus negating my attacks. Time for a new tactic.

*plants a No-Slip Cap in next Swadloon's person's treasure bag* Enjoy!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oh wow, it's so fluffy! :3 Now this is the life!

Let's see... what should I throw next? *looks through treasure bag* Wait a minute?everything in here has become sticky and unusable! What the heck! Ugh, whatever. I'll just throw my entire bag of Pok?mon supplies at the next person. Watch out, because there might be a few bicycles in there!

YOU LITTLE SNEAK XD Wait, where does that leave me? If I fainted... and your lookalike seed revived me... then I officially died again from laughter!
Ha ha, very funny, now that I'm a ghost you'll be haunted for the rest of your days! >:(

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! I never forget people's weaknesses! ;D

Revise: 2
Clover: 0

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
*Skilfully dodges bags contents and catches Fishing Rod*

Let's see what I can catch with this thing *Casts Rod* Oh My a Shiny Kingdra. I've already got one though so *Throws Shiny Kingdra at next poster*

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Ooh, thanks a lot! I'll take a Surf ride along with this shiny Kingdra :smile:

And I happened to have a spare Mega Ring, so to the next poster, this is for you.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Why, how thoughtful! It even came with a Mega Stone! Let me see, it's a... Sandshrewite?! And it's emitting a sinister aura? I've got a bad feeling about this, so I'll let the next person have it. *throws*

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! I never forget people's weaknesses! ;D

Revise: 2
Clover: 0

Spoiler:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
This thing obviously serves no purpose. You're really mean for letting me have this garbage.

*drops badge down the ravine*

Meadow

Years
Huh... Wait, this is just the badge I needed! Now I can enter the Pok?mon League without having to fight the boss of an evil crime syndicate. :D

*throws a heavy Macho Brace at the next person*

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
I never did manage to catch one, so this is nice! Alright Porygon, get inside my computer and organise my chaotic picture folders, please! xD

Anyone care for this mouth-watering Big Malasada? :D *throws*

Hyzenthlay

Years
Ah-ha! I'll have you know I'm an officer from the thread "Oh Officer, I Can Explain", working undercover to catch people like you red-handed! You're under arrest for the throwing of innocent Pokémon at random civilians!

*effortlessly throws Black Glasses over shoulder*

Meadow

Years
RKuj7z1.gif

...aaaaaaand the glasses landed perfectly. ;)

This Spheal will launch an Ice Ball at the next person! Deal with it. ;D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Ah-ha! I'll have you know I'm an officer from the thread "Oh Officer, I Can Explain", working undercover to catch people like you red-handed! You're under arrest for the throwing of innocent Pokémon at random civilians!

*effortlessly throws Black Glasses over shoulder*

Under arrest eh? More like used to be arrested, ha! I used the berries SW threw at me and crafted them into keys so I unlocked myself!

As well as a Probopass who was in the cell next to mine, and I shall throw it to the next poster!

Hyzenthlay

Years
Still up to your old tricks, eh? You're a slippery villain! By the way, thanks for turning in that Probopass hehe, although I can't say he's very happy since he's going back to jail. xD

However, it's a prison rule that you have to shave, so here next person, have Probopass's huge moustache!

Metriname

its metr
Years
that mustache is a nice find, i'll just use it as a disguise so one throws anything at me anymore.

while i'm at it, i want some action here, so i'll throw an adrenaline orb at the next person.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
An orb? What dis do....

*makes a Slugma hold the orb and throws both at the next user*

Metriname

its metr
Years
god, i thought i was immune with my mustache, but this panicked Slugma just burned it off, guess i'll just keep going.

since people's pokémon around here don't know how to behave i'll just throw a Soothe Bell at the next person.

Back