• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Ch. 35 - The Unnecessarily Surreal City - Pokémon Choice Quest 2

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
OH MY GOODNESS THERE ARE PICTURES NOW!! :D

#1 Let's go with the diplomatic way for once, could be fun. (Although #4 is also very tempting hmmmm.)

Also:
2EbNGDA.png

:thonk:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh wow this looks amazing! Loving the images. :D

#5 POISON APPLE, USE EXPLOSION!!

...No? Okay. :(

These guys don't seem so bad. #1 Let's greet them and find out what's going on!

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
> *gets notified*
> *sees timestamp*

Sweat.png

It's almost Halloween time, but this thread being as 'skinny' as a skeleton prop sure has left me hanging for a very while now. It can't be helped, FTE is just too addicting and really booming after all.

Nevertheless! It's time.

So, two weird-looking men comes to you with Poké Balls in hand. You choose to...
  1. Greet them amicably and ask what's going on. - 4 Votes
  2. Indulge their question with your Pokémon. (Screw traditional problem settler, amirite?)
  3. Transmute them into apples. - 1 Vote (But free apples...!)
  4. Let Omelette grab a pitchfork out of nothingness. - 2 Votes

Party
2enck9j.png
Cuddles (Wailmer) (♂) Status: Healthy Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, Eye Beam
229MS.png
Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic (Houndoom) (♂) Status: Healthy, if Cuddles is away Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Smog, Destiny Bond
113MS.png
Omelette (Chansey) (♀) Status: Angry Moves: Egg Bomb, Soft-Boiled, Counter, ???
purpapple.png
Purple Apple Status: Poisoned Moves: Explosion, Tackle, Rage Powder

Inventory
Money_Icon.png
Empty Wallet Stop whaling!!! Stop it!!! They're just pixels! Money can be exchanged for goods in real life too!!!! It's not worth it!!!! STOP!!!!!!

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
×2
Poké Ball A basic, compact device 'mostly' used to catch Pokémon.

Bag_Potion_Sprite.png
×3
Potion A spray-type medicine for treating wounds. Unsuitable for ingestion.

Key Items
Bag_Lustrous_Orb_Sprite.png
Mysterious Orb A translucent sphere found inside the grotto near Shanama Town. Holds a mysterious power.

Bag_Old_Rod_VI_Sprite.png
Old Rod Claimed to have been used valiantly by a fabled Trainer of the past. Maybe you can cleave the sea with this.

Deaths: 1
Ch. 34: Hi, Hey, Hello

Since you're not in the mood to start something unwanted in a land who-knows-what, you cheerfully wave your hand at them! "Hello!" you say, approaching the two oddly-clothed guards who loosen up as they sense no danger in you, "Would you mind telling me what's going on?"

The two look at each other in the eye, then shrugs before turning to you again. "I don't know what's going on either. I'm only paid to keep watch around this area, anyway."

The other guard chimes in, "Yeah, me too. I have a family to feed after all... But it really doesn't matter if they don't know what I'm doing, so..."

As it turns out, they really aren't as helpful as you'd expect. Maybe it's best to drop the subject with another, "If so, can you tell me where this road will lead me?"

"Past this point is the Golden Bridge." The uniformed man states, "Well, it's not exactly a bridge. More like a pretty long escalator that goes way up the clouds above. Sounds like something out of a fairy tale, eh?"

"You don't smell bad, so we'll let you pass." The two guards split to open a path for you, "Be minded that you shouldn't turn back. We can't just let anyone scurry around here. It's just...making me shiver that it might be the ghosts..."

Well, at least that's one more redundant part worth noting of. You thank these two men as you proceed through the small valley ahead, feeling that you've both avoided and missed things that could possibly happen were you not be nice to them.

With a short trek through the craggy valley, you find yourself staring at a large, golden escalator that is exactly what he described earlier.
  1. Stand on the Golden Bridge.
  2. Hit the Golden Bridge with your wallet.
  3. Try your hands at skydiving.
  4. Fish.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
It's almost Halloween time, but this thread being as 'skinny' as a skeleton prop sure has left me hanging for a very while now. It can't be helped, FTE is just too addicting and really booming after all.

Whoops, my bad. xD

Anyway... we're standing in front of a super fancy expensive elevator that must be able to bring us to magnificent places. Now is the perfect moment... to fish. #4

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Yaaaaaaay, we have an opportunity to put our beloved fishing rod to use! ^w^

You thank these two men as you proceed through the small valley ahead, feeling that you've both avoided and missed things that could possibly happen were you not be nice to them.
Let Omelette grab a pitchfork out of nothingness.

Sooo, just a quick question! Is Omelette still legit capable of pulling this off, or...?

YCV6qu6.gif

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Damien said:
[...]let's just hope this doesn't happen :
1621425aa209dc2a1037dfc14fddb11f94f8be7a_hq.jpg
[...]
HyperMorian said:
[...]Gotcha! You caught a Purple Apple![...]
? As predicted!
1031.jpg

? Lol, Morian liek'd the idea of Omelette wielding a pitchfork! xD
? . . .
? Uhm... choice 1... it's not like we can fish acquatic pok?mon out of thin air...
? typing of, there aren't any pok?mon based off the flying fishes quite yet!
? Can't wait to see what design the true-devs will pull out!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Sooo, just a quick question! Is Omelette still legit capable of pulling this off, or...?

YCV6qu6.gif

"Have you forgotten? This is Pok?Trivia. The most unlikeliest things mentioned will be made happen, so if your client says she can jump over a mountain, she will probably end up in space... Huh."

edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

So, you encounter a long, golden escalator that stretches far up into the heavens. You choose to...
  1. Stand on the Golden Bridge. - 2 Votes
  2. Hit the Golden Bridge with your wallet. (Why is this an option again...?)
  3. Try your hands at skydiving. (Nobody wants to live a Larry life.)
  4. Fish. - 4 Votes (It's beginning to become mandatory.)

Party
2enck9j.png
Cuddles (Wailmer) (?) Status: Healthy Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, Eye Beam
229MS.png
Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic (Houndoom) (?) Status: Healthy, if Cuddles is away Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Smog, Destiny Bond
113MS.png
Omelette (Chansey) (?) Status: Angry Moves: Egg Bomb, Soft-Boiled, Counter, ???
purpapple.png
Purple Apple Status: Poisoned Moves: Explosion, Tackle, Rage Powder

Inventory
Money_Icon.png
Empty Wallet Stop whaling!!! Stop it!!! They're just pixels! Money can be exchanged for goods in real life too!!!! It's not worth it!!!! STOP!!!!!!

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
?2
Pok? Ball A basic, compact device 'mostly' used to catch Pok?mon.

Bag_Potion_Sprite.png
?3
Potion A spray-type medicine for treating wounds. Unsuitable for ingestion.

Key Items
Bag_Lustrous_Orb_Sprite.png
Mysterious Orb A translucent sphere found inside the grotto near Shanama Town. Holds a mysterious power.

Bag_Old_Rod_VI_Sprite.png
Old Rod Claimed to have been used valiantly by a fabled Trainer of the past. Maybe you can cleave the sea with this.

Deaths: 1
Ch. 34x: Seeping Insanity

Obviously, one must inspect their surroundings before advancing into the unknown! ...But why pull out a fishing rod when there isn't any watery surface around?

Turns out you weren't planning to look for one. Rather, if fishing can be done anywhere, why not fish on the moon itself? While it sounds like you're starting to lose it, there's no telling what might happen from trying something silly. That applies to almost everything that occurred within your first day as a Trainer, so you decide to let yourself do what you think isn't a bad DreamWorld parody.

You throw the hook off the cliffs below then sit down before the edge. But instead of feeling it flail about, the hook seems to be stuck almost immediately. Did you snag something? You bend over to take a look, to find that the hook hangs onto a nest filled with peculiar eggs, human bones, and torn clothes, on the verge of falling from a weak-looking branch.

The weight now is in your shoulders.
  1. Quickly reel it upward.
  2. Wait and see what happens.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
? *sweatdrop* ...bones and torn clothes...?
tumblr_omvijj86Bs1ru5s0xo1_500.jpg

? Anyway, 2 : We certainly don't wish to harm the eggs!
? ... actually, are we even capable of lifting the whole nest with the eggs inside? How many are there?
? Nevermind, forgot that human beings in the pok?mon continuities are stronger and overall more durable.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ah Damien, always the peaceable one. xD

#1 Let's reel this thing up and skedaddle before we get involved in another Braviary situation!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'm also curious, so let's try #1!

"Have you forgotten? This is PokéTrivia. The most unlikeliest things mentioned will be made happen, so if your client says she can jump over a mountain, she will probably end up in space... Huh."

edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

Oh, r-right... W-We probably shouldn't get on Omelette's bad side then. Otherwise... :(

F369OLu.png

Back