• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéParty Time! [Throw things like crazy at the next poster!]

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Nice. Now friendship evos wont be so bad anymore.

*throws a Nidorino at next user*

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Gahhh, how could you??? I was eating ice cream, you know! The last thing I need is to get poisoned right now. :(

*throws half-eaten poisoned Casteliacone at the next person*

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
How could your be so cruel? This half-eaten Casteliacone was a Vanillite all along, you villain! >:( Officer Jenny, I would like to report this heinous crime!

Oh dear, it appears to be holding a Toxic Orb. That won't do! *carelessly throws over shoulder at the next person*

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Mwahahaha...I know Facade! *Evil laughter turns into gross Badly-Poisoned noises*

I throw a Komala Coffee at the next person (suddenly, I'm a bit too sick to drink it myself...)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Ooooh, coff—WAIT, what is this?! An actual Komala was hiding in the mug and now it's chasing me!! It seems pretty angry... 😱

Well, I hope no one minds if I casually throw a raging Gyarados at the next person!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
O_____O *Runs screaming in the opposite direction*

I'll just toss these Stealth Rocks as I skip away.

pkmin3033

OK, as long as I don't move, this is fine.
*twitches*
[edited for excessively graphic description of being smashed to pieces by rocks]

With what remains of my limbs, I'm going to throw a Slowpoketail at the next user!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Hey thanks! Those are worth a small fortune, you know! I'M RICH!!!
...or do I eat it?

Not going to it it with a spoon either way. *hurls twisted spoon at next poster*

pkmin3033

*catches* You know, I have absolutely no idea why psychics bend perfectly good spoons. You can't really use them to eat things after that, and they have no other purpose. This is a waste of perfectly good stainless steel!

*hurls the angry Alakazam this spoon belonged to at the next poster*

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Uh....hey buddy....nice spoon you got here. Haha....can't eat with it so um....would you like it back? No? Uh....hold on let me find you a different spoon then.

*Digs around in my bag and pulls out a Chesto Berry, but soon tosses it aside towards the next poster.*

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I could always use a Chesto Berry first thing in the morning if it wasn't so dry.

I'll just leave a few Figy Berries here for the next person.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Oh? This looks delic- HOT! SOMEONE GET ME SOME MILK!

*Goes over to grab some moomoo milk, but it accidentally slips and flies over to the next poster.*

pkmin3033

*ducks* Yeaaaaaaah no, unpasteurised flying milk isn't really my sort of thing.

*throws a Secret Key at the next poster*

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
*Stares at the key.* Um.....what is this for and where can I find the lock?

*Looking around the room, a fashion case was knocked down and goes towards the next poster.*

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
*Catches Fashion Case and opens it* Let's see sunglasses, flowers and a parasol.

What's a rainjacket doing in here? *Throws at next poster*

pkmin3033

*catches* It's actually raining outside right now, so this is very useful if I plan on going out. xD

*tosses HM01 Cut at the next poster*

pkmin3033

Note to self: do not try to catch the whale.

*throws Groudon back in retaliation*

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Jeez....why is it so sunny outside no- Why is...there a giant lobster outside my.....oh jeez....REALLY!?

*Tosses over a pair of Black Glasses.*

Back