• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So I was at Target and grabbed a single-package Sun & Moon booster.

I pulled a Toucannon, Pokemon Catcher, and a Water Energy from the physical pack. The virtual pack netted me FA Tauros GX, reverse holo Toxapex, and a Darkness Energy.

I also had another virtual Sun and Moon pack which netted me:
Stoutland, reverse holo Parasect, Energy Retrieval, Lightning Energy

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2022
I did something that I wasn't gonna do at all.
I bought a booster box from sun and moon.
Thing is, all I needed for myself out of the box were just a few commons and 2 vikavolts (which I don't think you can get common).
I bought my Lurantis as singles because I thought buying a box would be dumb, I wouldn't pull what I needed anyway.

So the reason I ended up buying it was more to have some extras and with some luck get some cards for my little brother.
As far as I remembered he still needed 2 lunala gx, 2 espeon gx (but the oldest of the 2 has one, so technically only needed 1) and maybe, just maybe a solgaleo.
I've opened 14 packs so far and I don't think I'll open the rest.
Got a lunala gx ultra or hyper rare (the ugly one with no background but still some colors) and a normal Lunala gx.
On top of that I've pulled an Espeon gx as well so I pretty much finished his deck, ignoring a few commons.
And I also pulled a yugioh-ghost rare Tauros gx ... which idk what I'll do with.

I, myself am still missing a vikavolt and a few common trainers ... idk if I should open the rest of the box or just sell them off ...
I feel like I pulled most out of it, but I'm a bit afraid there'll be more and I'll sell them just to see them being opened and something amazing- like a full art lillie being pulled out of em

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
Bought a booster pack, wasn't expecting much. Apparently, I was very wrong. I was planning to just flat out buy this card off ebay or something, but low and behold!
Spoiler:

I am a very happy camper right now!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
Really Good Luck From Dollar Store Packs.

Felt the need to share my luck :) Just excited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOpXJqvpTQ

So these packs ONLY come from Dollar Tree. They are actually quite hard to find as not all Dollar Trees carry them. They are $1/pack but only have 3 cards. If you are looking to buy in a large quantity of packs, buying normal booster boxes is better as far as $1/card goes. They do however have some pretty awesome luck! I have pulled quite a few GX's and Full Arts from these packs besides what I do in the video.

My suggestion is if you can find them near you to atleast give them a try! If nothing else you get doubles for your decks if you play and if not you're that much closer to a bulk trade in booster box!

Last edited:
Years
Today, from an Ash-Greninja EX box set...

Carbink-Break from a Fates Collide pack:
Spoiler:

Full art Tauros-GX from a Sun and Moon pack:
Spoiler:

And of course, the promotional Ash-Greninja EX card:
Spoiler:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Today, from an Ash-Greninja EX box set...

Carbink-Break from a Fates Collide pack:
Spoiler:

Full art Tauros-GX from a Sun and Moon pack:
Spoiler:

And of course, the promotional Ash-Greninja EX card:
Spoiler:

Both the Carbink BREAK and the Tauros GX are super playable

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Bought a Pokémon booster for the first time in my life (!). It was included with a mini card album but I absolutely loved the art on this:

Spoiler:

Look at that beauty. I actually didn't care for my pulls because I was already content with that package haha. These were the 'best' ones I got tho:

Spoiler:

At least I have some cards to trade around with people at the anime store. None of them are good but it might get me some Pokémon I like more. I still have plans to buy the Pikachu box but I'll see when. I actually don't wanna open that box because it's so nice haha.

Years
Today I went to a Guardians Rising pre-release and managed to get a lot of new stuff. I didn't get a Lycanroc-GX (which is what I wanted </3), but I was super stoked to be able to attend one!

This isn't all that I got, as Energys are omitted from these pictures, as are duplicates. Reverse hollow duplicates are present, however.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Keep the trend going with Pre-Release pulls. Here are my holos and best pulls.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back