• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too lazy to write or translate anything that's not in english. |D;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For some reason my app. for Maddy's RP seems shorter than previous ones. I wonder why that is...

...Oh wait, it looks longer on Flames of Simplicity over on FF. That would probably explain things XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

pft. nice. xD

I kiiiiiinda of want to do a roleplay, but I don't feel like making my own character which is basically all the roleplays on this forum. :v there's livejournal, but idk. i feel like forum roleplaying. maybe i'll hope over to gaia or something.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I haven't been on Gaia in so long ;; Though it is tempting every now and then XD;

Besides voice testing my newest character (not the one I just signed up a few minutes ago) I'm watching Criminal Minds |D /staying at dad's for another night since my mom and stepdad decided we'd be in that area for Labor Day tomorrow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

my irl best friend is on gaia, and she's making it ooooh so tempting. xDDD maybe i'll pop over there and see if there is someone who would do a onexone roleplay, since that would probably be easier on my at the moment. idk.

i can't wait for the next season of criminal minds. ;A; I hope it's sooooo much better than season six.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Taco? Or someone else?

Someone linked to Gaia to show Tropes for their character, so that tempted me to login there again XD;

And I can't wait either <333 So exciting~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

anyone who would be willing. xD I don't think taco goes on gaia anymore, so i don't think she's an option.

/tempttempttempt

Aye! n__n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

have a zero 4 i am happy. well i'd zero otherwise buuut lool. :3;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
you'd kill an unborn chick?!
What kind of monster are you?

YOU DARE RESET THE NUMBER?

Buffed_red_demoman.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

yes i dared and i did it. imma rebel and a naughty girl. avoid dis herdier she naughty. tho really adamant but her nature is there to deceive. :)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
1 again
lovely, my magic number it seems

well, time to sleep, finally

alright, it's a 2

stupid ninjas
digital_artists_stamp_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Status