• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Sorry homes, can't let ya in. And please, everybody, don't upload a sprite and asking can you be in. I've made all the sprites already.

Anyway, well everybody, progress for Ice slowed down a bit because I've got New Super Mario Bros. XD I'll update later this later.

Remember homes, the full version will be out this year.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
wow i've read like all of this and it all sounds really good i really wanna play it lol

Keruri

Espeon Lover
Years
This looks so cool! idk anything about this stuff, but when I figure out how to play these games this will be the first one I do. =]

Jeremy

Years
*Looks.* Where's all the GSC hacks at, sweeties? XD
Anyway well here's some screens I took without reason.

Ice2.png

Ice1.png

Redesigned routes.

Ice.png

The main character's Jeremy's girlfriend! She actually has a part in the game, w00t! XD

Well, I have more screens, but I need to polish them up. X3

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
Years
Wow, the longest living but not finished hack? It looks cool, I´m waiting for it! Also, I think I´m late but, can I be in the game?
Name: Matias
Sprite: Anyone, but if you have a blond male one, I would appreciate it
Pokemon: Espeon, Poliwhirl, Blissey, Sudowoodo, Ariados
Before battle speech: Do you want to battle? Bad choice
After battle speech: Maybe it wasn´t...

Jeremy

Years
Acutally The Legend of Zelda Challenge 3 ~ Quest for Calatia is the longest living unfinished hack, sweetie. Flattered though.

Well once again, let remind every sweetie that the hack is coming out this year. XD

Jeremy

Years
There's a story in Pokémon games? o.o; XD
I have altered the storyline sweetie, but now I've gotta make the scripts and events follow it. XD

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
Years
Wow, I had the craziest feeling that this hack was finished...well I do get krazed sometimes. Anywayz nice hack. i'm not even gonna ask to be in it. Or am I? O_o

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2006
This hack is amazing,i must say.Pokemon Brown quality if i dare say it,Keep up the good work Jeremy

-Stich Thy Jester

Jeremy

Years
Thanks sweetie. ^^;
Remember sweeties screens are on the first post, the game is half way done, and there's no chance of me releasing a demo. =p

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
Why not? This is so awesome, you really shouldn't tease us unless you're going to let us have a taste! Pleeeeeeeeeeez release a demo, pleez? Oh, and can I be in?
Name: Vincent
Sprite: That guy with the beanie on. =3
Pokemon: Meowth, Sneasel, Sudowoodo, Houndoom, and Mewtwo
Before battle speech: Ph33r meh hackin powahz! Go! Hacked Pokémon!!!
After battle speech: OMG WTH meh hackin powahz cant win?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! @_@

Last edited:
Years
Ice is looking better than ever Jeremy! Keep it up!

Oh, I also made a banner for fans of Ice.

Code:
Here is the BBCode for it. (Remove the quotation marks and put periods where the commas are.)
[UR'L=http://www.pokecommunity,com/showthread.php?p=2175032][IM'G]http://img116.imageshack,us/img116/8610/icebanner4da.png[/IM'G][/UR'L]

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
Ooh! Thankie sweetie. ^0^ *Adds it to the front page.*
Anyway I've been rewriting most of the scripts during the two days my internet died. XD I'll post some screens, eventually. XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Marioguy, that's flaming (and spamming as well). Don't accuse anyone of being a "fake" or "fraud". It takes a long time to make a hack. >>
You're getting an official warning. That's your second one for flaming. One more and you're banned.
*WARNED*
*POST DELETED*

Jeremy

Years
Oh my, what's this sweeties? Attempted spam? Well its gone. =3

Hmm, not much to report about Ice's progress sweeties. I am currently trying to redo almost script in the game sweeties. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back