• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2011
sorry if i posted in the wrong thread and all and thanks for the info thats what i thought as well,so far this rom is doing great iam playing it and i love how everything looks and feels so far.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Why are you doing that? o.O

I'm almost done my translation. Speaking of which, the sixteenth and final gym is complete. :D

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
So we can expect it this week or don't get my hopes up?

Either way you are amazing

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
If you need a beta tester, I can test it. A bug report can be made within a day. I'm free today and tomorrow...

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I have completed the second region. All that remains is the world championship, and any needed bugfixing on legendary pokemon. *coughppupuxiecough*

It would be pretty nifty if I was done tomorrow, wouldn't it? ;)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have completed the second region. All that remains is the world championship, and any needed bugfixing on legendary pokemon. *coughppupuxiecough*
No worries my friend, I already know the cause of the bug =)
And of course it was very trivial thing... Uxie's person event number was the same as PP UP's =) So just change 30 to 37 or something higher =)

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Hah! I actually fixed that when I first did the route, without even knowing what it was. That said, some legendaries don't seem to be spawning properly for me, and items I KNOW I fixed have respawned again... o-o

Scratch that, I've got everything except Raikou, I just have no IDEA where his alternate spawn point could be... Any tips? Never mind! Silly Raikou *eyeroll*

And I guess you are just going to have to suffer free items now and then, as far as the respawning goes. Since I have no clue why that just happened. XD

Anyway, I'm done for now, all the legendaries are accounted for with no glitches (aside from free items!) that I've noticed. I'll do the World Championship tomorrow, and then hopefully post the patch! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Wow thank you so much Snakebyte! I haven't yet played what looks like quite a wonderful game yet, so I really appreciate your efforts so I can play LP.

I also commend your hard work; I can't believe you got so much done so fast and efficiently... unlike...certain...other people.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
@SNakebyte, Thanks for your great work with the translating stuff, but one question...
Will this version be playable on the PSP? Because somehow the original doesn´t work on mine, thanks.

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
@SNakebyte, Thanks for your great work with the translating stuff, but one question...
Will this version be playable on the PSP? Because somehow the original doesn´t work on mine, thanks.

everybody stop asking this!!!! i have, and so hav many other people, told you how to get this to work on any emulator possible. you just have to fix the header! for how to do that, direct yourself to previous posts, IN THIS VERY THREAD, to learn how.

Anyways, congrats snakebyte!!!! i must say i was skeptical about how fast you would complete this, but hey you proved me wrong and got it done in record time! so i appologize for doubting you, and good job! :]

Back