• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Seems awesome, but I'm not sure how to play it. I downloaded, but no$gba doesn't accept it as a game...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Seems awesome, but I'm not sure how to play it. I downloaded, but no$gba doesn't accept it as a game...
I highly recommend trying it in VBA. Some emulators will not play some games, and I had to help someone who was playing another game in an emulator that did not emulate underwater areas properly.

If it doesn't work in VBA, there may be a problem with the ROM you patched. In that case, download another ROM (preferably from a new link) and try again.

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
That has to be a bug. Kadabra indeed normally learns Confusion then. However, hacks can differ, and perhaps Kadabra is meant to be a reliant member of the team until Lv.50 or something...

(Obviously I'm joking.)

Cyclone

Years
Playing it and I must say it is far more difficult than Life Of Guardians !!! I have so many questions in mind so here they are:
1) DjG said if you don't want Eevee you should go back to the shore after the two rivals Event at Route 1, I got Mudkip in replace of Eevee. But when I checked my Poke Team list eevee was still present.
28sa1ia.png

My other question is Do we get only Mudkip or its just Random?

2) Where is Chip Battle game?
3) I was passing in Route 2-B when I saw this Item behind the tree. How the Hell am I suppose to get it!!!
2rcwk0x.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
@alienhunterx

1. Eevee still in your team is probably a bug, I think DJG mention it before. The Pokemon you get is a random starter. Also:
Spoiler:

2. I think it's in a house on a route that you can go to after the first three gyms.
3. Walk to the town/city to the right and find the way in, at first I thought I can't get it too.

Years
@alienhunterx

1. Eevee still in your team is probably a bug, I think DJG mention it before. The Pokemon you get is a random starter. Also:
Spoiler:

2. I think it's in a house on a route that you can go to after the first three gyms.
3. Walk to the town/city to the right and find the way in, at first I thought I can't get it too.
Thanks for the answers and I will remember saving before that old man in future. I should have saved before that guy because I wanted to pick Torchic....Oh well!!!

Another question I caught a Ralts and it won't advances to Lv 11 and it is stuck on Level 10

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
My dear friend, 10 level bug is probably the most known feature of SkyLine :D
You could have read something before asking :D
DJG was working very hard to fix it but as it was impossible, he decided to reinsert all the things into new ROM, we should be expecting this bug to be fixed in the new release =)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Another question I caught a Ralts and it won't advances to Lv 11 and it is stuck on Level 10

Thats the reason why DJG had to restart this hack.Its a bug where certain pokemon need way too much exp to get to the next level and if you use a rare candy it will go to Lv.100.

Years
Thats the reason why DJG had to restart this hack.Its a bug where certain pokemon need way too much exp to get to the next level and if you use a rare candy it will go to Lv.100.
If it goes to Lv 100 I will use a Rare Candy on it . Haa haa. I thought only the pokes in Gym have problems regarding Lv 10 not wild pokes too.

Years
Reporting few bugs that might be already reported.
13ye6g1.png
2nqac11.png

The dialogues are making there way out.

You said only Lv 10 is the bug known of many pokes. I encountered a trainer at Team rocket event He had I think Lv 22 Team but his third team had this leveled poke
23jlcaw.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You said only Lv 10 is the bug known of many pokes. I encountered a trainer at Team rocket event He had I think Lv 22 Team but his third team had this leveled poke
23jlcaw.png

Team Rocket or Team Aqua...? :\
Anyway, the Level 6 Natu is intentional. Why? Remember that Rival Jorex was "looking" for a PKMN outside Mount Starlight for him to teach it Flash. He caught a new one, didn't train it to level before he faced you on the other exit of the mountain. ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Ok so I downloaded it, and there are two files in the .rar file:

Pokemon skyline(UPS)

Pokemon skyline(IPS)

Neither work with VBA, Desmume, OR no$gba :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back