• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Name: Marcus Frost

Species: Grovyle

Human Age: 22

Appearance: Pretty much a normal Grovyle physically. Marcus prefers to keep armor away from himself, and sticks to simple robes to blend into his environment. He usually wears a black robe that covers his entire body, and hides his equipment inside.

Side/Type: Something between a Valoran Army member and a Loner.

Personality: Ever since he was a young Pokemon, Marcus has always worked on his stealth.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):

*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army):

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected):

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
I want to write another Ness post but I have absolutely no ideas or motivation.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllp

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
But him waking up isn't really worth a whole post.

And then Ness woke up.
See? That's not 400-word material.

Also your sig is inaccurate visually. Flight is not a vanilla emolga... IDEA TIEM

I'LL BE BACK IN 14 HOURS

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
It's those glowing veins that stump me. Pokemon sprites are too low-res to convey those anywhere near accurately. Also I don't think I'd do every single frame of the animation - just a static image.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry to say this, but I'm gonna have to quit... Things have gotten a lot more hectic this week than I had expected and I'm not going to have time to do much of anything on the internet for awhile.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Since Axel's kind of preoccupied, what with him being beaten, burned, slashed, hacked, maimed and generally pummeled to near death, I think I'll let him sleep this out for a bit longer, so Night and Equi, go ahead and keep posting with each other :3

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
(Debating with self over whether Ness should reunite with Flight again)

Well, this is certainly a strange turn of events.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Equi. The pokemon center in Cerulean is possible reduced to rubble, like most of the town. I have my little abra there for the purpose of healing Axel. I'll explain in my next post.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I -was- wondering about that Abra. I'm actually quite curious about him. But I do think what Equi said, she meant as a joke :P Not sure, though.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Yeah, the nearest Pokémon Center that's actually still standing was probably at least 41278417864871264 miles away. Okay, not really, I just mashed my keyboard. xD

This is off topic but I'm hella digging the new PC skin lol.

Back