• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Bank support arrives January 2017

Years
Well, there goes my plan to start with all three starters. Oh well.

but honestly why would you want to? I always found using 3 starters to destroy the overall immersion of the game. For one choosing is supposed to be hard so picking the one you do is very important and your first benchmark in the game. After that you also have to check out what the region's wilds offer. I personally like using tons of unique and different pokemon. I always think I know the 6 I am going to use and then more new pokemon get announced and I scratch the last list off. Passimiam, Lycanroc (Midday), and Rowlett are going to be on my team for sure. But I am going to take my time looking for just the right water type and still need to debate on the other 2 for my team.

Back