• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Origins: Red - Pokémon Fire Red Remake for the DS

Years
Here is a new screenshot a beta is coming sometime this week finally :)

47da1100db9842da85cdc706b4e1a9b8.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
this could probably be the best pokemon game ever created when it's finished

"relapse" is my favourite eminem album, it's on par with "the eminem show" imo

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
Looks like it will be time to get my 3DS and my flashcart for this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
I have my DS consoles and flashcarts ready to play the hell out of this ROM hack lol. NONE SHALL STOP ME!!!

Years
Just checking in, has something happened to cause a delay with the beta? You mentioned Friday in your last post. I hope nothing bad has happened to you.

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
I just realized that this will be like the Let's Go games except with no Pokemon Go mechanics and way more Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
So, the hack maker either lied about this, lost the files or has given up. That "this friday" was a long while back now. Anything would be good. After the let down of Heart Red and the dev fading away this would be fantastic.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
So does that mean he is continuing it or not because I'd love just beta release now

Back