• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cosplay Anyone?

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
Years
Just wondering if anyone else attends anime conventions or any other kind of convention or event and has made a pokemon costume...??? Heres me in my pokemon princess pikachu gown I'm pretty well known for worldwide with some of my friends in my other poke princess creations taken at Pokemon Rocks America and also us in our trainer costumes at another event with my car....Anyone else have pics to share>?
princess2.jpg

state18.jpg

pokemonrocks-230.jpg

Link to all my other crazyness...(o~_^o)

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=763&cat=500

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
Years
~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
Cool pics...Is that young boy in the second picture Max? Even though he doesn't look one bit like him..

The one holding my Pikachu? that was taken at a pokemon event we were the guests at, we took pics with all the fans and stuff and also preformed a little play for them....Shes a little Pokemon Trainer in Training...(o~_^o)....

state31.jpg

Years
  • MD
  • Seen Mar 17, 2007
Nice pic's, so you have Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu and Jiggly Puff I think but who is the girl in the green supposed to be as she just looks like an indiscriminate Grass type.

As for you all dressed up as trainers, I say the best was the girl who was Misty just because her's is the most realistic in terms if you saw her in that walking down the street you wouldn't be like "What?" when you see her unlike if you were looking at Team Rocket and the rest. Maybe the guy dressed up as Brock and the Nurse Joy's be a close second in realism.

Last edited:

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
Years
phunboy said:
Nice pic's, so you have Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu and Jiggly Puff I think but who is the girl in the green supposed to be as she just looks like an indiscriminate Grass type.

As for you all dressed up as trainers, I say the best was the girl who was Misty just because her's is the most realistic in terms if you saw her in that walking down the street you wouldn't be like "What?" when you see her unlike if you were looking at Team Rocket and the rest. Maybe the guy dressed up as Brock and the Nurse Joy's be a close second in realism.

Its Princess Bulbasaur heres a pic of me in the same costume....the girl in the pic is actually my Misty when I do events...
bulba20.jpg

bulba10.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • MD
  • Seen Mar 17, 2007
princesspikabellechu said:
Its Princess Bulbasaur heres a pic of me in the same costume....the girl in the pic is actually my Misty when I do events...
Ya I just noticed she was holding a Bulbasaur lol.

Though that costume really doesn't look like Bulbasaur where as other costumes do look like the Pok?mon there based on except the Jigglypuff one.

BigC

Pokemon 4 EVER!
Years
Cool, I also do Pokemon cosplay as well. This year at Otakon I'm dressing up as Brock. I made an Ash costume when I was in the 6th grade, but only for halloween in 1999.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Those are some nice pictures..I've never done any sort of Poke-cosplay,but it seems fun ^o^

I want to dress as Whiteny ;;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
I tried to cosplay as Satoshi or Kenta a few times sweetie. ^-^ I mostly cosplay as the main character from Pokémon from Pokémon Ice. XD
Anyway nice pics!

Shampoo said:
I want to dress as Whiteny ;;

If you do that, then beware of a masculine, yet feminish boy glomping you, sweetie. >>; XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I have a self-made Team Rocket outfit somewhere that I wore to a school dance just to see the reaction. It wasn't all that bad, but made in a mere 45 minutes or so and, thus, the quality isn't what it could be. Short gloves, short boots, no hair dye anywhere, not to mention that I'm far too obese to look at all convincing in one.

I'm not half bad at costume-making, though; as I plan to cosplay frequently when I'm on my own I'll make sure to pay homage to pokemon once or twice, provided I can convince other people to go in on it with me. The Ash/Misty/Brock trio would be optimum, as would a group of Rockets/Magmas/Aquas or obscure characters (the Eusine cosplayer jumped out at me.) Unfortunately the person I look like the most from any of the shows is Professor Birch, so no room for creativity there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Wow, those costumes look so neat! I can really tell that all of the people who made them gave plenty of attention to detail.

I've been to 2 Pokémon conventions so far, and I'm planning to go to the upcoming one in Dallas this March, but the closest thing I've worn to a Pokémon costume is my Jirachi shirt. XD I think that it would be fun to dress up if I had a large group of friends to go with, though. I saw several people in costumes at the last one I was at... Which conventions have you been to so far?

Yivyn

Wave Guiding Prince of the Sea
Years
I'm going as that guy who owns Lucario (i think) in Pokemon8, to AnimeNorth in Toronto, ON in May, I'll send pics soon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2006
when i was a little younger me and my girlfriend, at the time, dressed up as Ash and Misty at one point... good times.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I really wanna go to an Anime Con, but I've never been able to ...YET. But I will someday! I'm also going to go to Pokemon Rocks American for the first time this year.

Really nice cosplays by the way! They're awesome!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever do cosplay in my life even if someone paid me to do it. I'm just not fanatical enough, especially not about Pokemon. Hmmm, I play the games and that's about it.
If someone did pay me enough to do cosplay (which would have to be well over $1000 in cash) I'd probably dress up as an anthro Articuno, with a flowing blue cape and realistic wings and all that jazz.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Back