View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2013 (4:26 PM). Edited February 26th, 2013 by RandomDSdevel.
The EXP-Grinding Trainer

Nature: Quirky
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iTeruri View Post
    That makes sense.
    Japan gets them first because it's where the games are made.
    The US gets them second, because translating from Japenese to English makes sense.
    A delay between the American release and the Australian release makes no sense, but it's there.
    Then the translation to the other European languages begins, so the games can be released in Europe (in all languages at the same time).

---

More than likely I'll get the games the day before the release date. I think Diamond might've been the last Pokémon game I bought on the release date, all others I bought before the official release date (with Black being the exception, but I got white the day before the release). I even got my 3DS the day before the official release (does that make me a very early adopter?).
    Uh, guys, you forgot something:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RandomDSdevel View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that owners of the American 3DS can change their system's language between American English, Latin-American Spanish, Canadian French, and Brazilian Portuguese in their settings…
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
    I was looking at Pokémon X and Pokémon Y as names and I have come to the conclusion that Pokémon Y, aesthetically, looks extremely awkward. Especially all by itself.

Pokémon Y...

So awkward.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
    When found alone, Y can be an awkward letter. I just hope that if there's a third game, Pokémon W won't be the title. Now that's awkward.

Pokémon W...

Definitely worse than Pokémon Y when by itself.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
    Like Y, W by itself just seems awkward but more so. If they were to title whatever third game we get Pokémon W, whatever OCD I may have is going to kick in and all I'll see it as is an abbreviation of Pokémon White.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    It seems like the third game's name would likely be Z, because that name is completely badass and because it possibly can't be anything else but Z, because that name is so freaking cool. ;O;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
    Another possibility is that it can be something like XX or XY, from the whole genetics speculations I guess~!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
    Unless they decide to leave out DLC from these games... it's possible.
    Though I agree with the W and Z for sequels, after all W and Z make up a another sex-chromosome pair (birds irc).
    You guys do know that I thought of this first in the following, quoted post?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RandomDSdevel View Post
    Actually, only mammals use the X/Y sex-determination system; birds use the Z/W one.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
    The whole "this info will shock, anger or relieve" makes me very suspicious.

I'm not buying it at all. Also Pinsir should get an evolution not a baby form....

edit: Just read further and saw he mentioned a Pinsir evolution along with a baby form.....eh I don't know why I'm even bothering.
    But Pinsir could share a pre-evolution with Heracross if it had one, couldn't it?

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.