• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Is there a way to fix it so we can't just outright kill the starter pokemon. I was exploring and found the Bulbasaur and didn't realize we had to fight and capture it when I spoke to it. I tried capturing it when the battle started but unfortunately I ran out of balls and when I ran it disappeared forever :( . Now I can't get it at all T_T

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Is there a way to fix it so we can't just outright kill the starter pokemon. I was exploring and found the Bulbasaur and didn't realize we had to fight and capture it wh
en I spoke to it. I tried capturing it when the battle started but unfortunately I ran out of balls and when I ran it disappeared forever :( . Now I can't get it at all T_T

did you save before capturing it?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
did you save before capturing it?
I quickly closed the game when I realized but I don't think I had saved since I was in Mt Moon which was a pain in the ass to leave due to that last pokemon trainer with the voltorb and other things. :/ I am just saying for future reference that if we run from Bulbasaur we should be allowed to rechallenge it later is all. I had no way of knowing the situation was going to be like that. Also what happens if we kill it by mistake too? I mean there's a chance of that occurring.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
Ok idk if you'll see this. Love pokemon fire ash first of all! But recently i fought all the gym in the hoenn region before norman but i didnt recieve a badge from watson. I was wondering if theres a way to help or if im screwed! I hope you can reply to this!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
Hey i just download fire ash i was wondering if the movies are in here too,please reply back.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Ok idk if you'll see this. Love pokemon fire ash first of all! But recently i fought all the gym in the hoenn region before norman but i didnt recieve a badge from watson. I was wondering if theres a way to help or if im screwed! I hope you can reply to this!!

Try talking to him again. If that doesn't work I need more information.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Reinhartmax will you take into consideration the ability to like run from Bulbasaur and him possibly still being there?? Please??

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 14, 2022
For anyone wondering, this doesn't work on anything but Windows. It CAN work on Mac if you use the program WineBottler, but the fonts won't work and some music won't play.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2018
Right now I'm almost done with the Orange Islands; I'm on Pummelo Island. Here I saved and quit the game, but when I booted it back up, when I selected my save file I got the following error:

Script 'PokemonField'line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xde38e68>

Restarting the game or tampering with the options menu doesn't seem to influence the error. Is there any known way to solve this error, or revert back to an earlier save? I was really enjoying the game, but I'm not that into it that I want to start all over again.

I have the very same error. I'm grinding before entering the Silver Conference, but this error keeps popping up. Why can't anyone answer this important problem? I have the latest version.
Edit: I solved this error by downloading an earlier version. Then I saved the game, reinstalled the latest version and it works fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
@Reinhartmax I would like to ask why is the item Escape Rope in the game? You cannot use it so long as Pikachu is in your party and if you are playing this game like you were Ash then you will never take Pikachu off of your roster. Even if you weren't playing as if you were Ash the Pikachu you are given is still good to keep in your party roster due to it having very good speed. I have yet to encounter something that outdid my Pikachu's speed. So could you please change the coding for the Escape Rope to allow us to use it even when Pikachu is following us?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
I also would like to ask, were we meant to get a Pokedex for each of the regions? Since we have one that specifically states Kanto Pokedex were we meant to get one for each of the regions. I ask this because the Kanto Pokedex actually had a map of the region in it for us and so despite it being very hard to tell where I was on it (and it was very hard to tell where pokemon were located if I couldn't find myself since the routes in the pokedex weren't labeled unlike the regular ingame pokedex) I was hoping we had one for each region so I could get a basis of how big each region was. I do not have the program you used to make this game (and I know which one you did use) but I was going to possibly make a world map for you to put up here just so people could see.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2018
Is it possible to catch Drought Torkoal? Abilities are up to gen 5 so Torkoal should have Drought as its 2nd ability, right?

Back