• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Helio Version

Which starter would you pick?

• Chamelica - Grass Starter

Votes: 110 26.6%
  • Kittorch - Fire Starter

Votes: 197 47.7%
  • Pireel - Water Starter

Votes: 106 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
Years
Alright, bit of a news update:
DEMO'S DONE :D

Which means we're all ready to upload it. But unfortunately we dont have very fast computers so uploading could take up to an hour. But you will get it today! XD

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Great news :D Next game to play but i still didnt finished Uranium beta 2 but i will find time to play Helio :]

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I'm glad to see it wasn't only me who delivered their game on time ^^. People will get very busy playing our demos xD. Good luck, and I'm looking forward to play it :)

Years
*stalk*

(and I was just adding my twocents before, your explanation makes sense and I am totally happy with the ammount you have already)

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
Years
Ladies and Gentlemen: The time has arrived.

WELCOME TO THE FIRST DEMO OF POKEMON HELIO VERSION!!!!

WOOO!!!!!!111

So, before we begin I'm just going to say a few things about it. We literally worked on it right up until…like now on this game, and we weren't quite able to test out everything in the end. So the game will be great, but keep in mind, there will be bugs :).

WITH that in mind, if you find any bugs, I'd really like it if you posted here. Also, if you're downloading it to play, I'd also like to know, but you don't have to tell me. Its just a nice thing to know how many people are playing our game. So thanks for that!

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR:
Link time :D

Three links here: The Game, The RunTimePackage, and The RAR opener.

GAME: This link lets you download the game in .rar format; the files are kept inside.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?93gu3hey7cuxkve

RunTimePackage: This link allows you to run the game, as I'm not sure people without RMXP can play the game without it. So here. [instructions are at the bottom]
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download-rtp.html#xp

and finally, the RAR opener. Some people have it, some don't. So here's the link. It extracts files from .rars :)
http://www.win-rar.com/downloads/rar/wrar393.exe

EDIT: Also optional, you can change the screensize in "options" in the opening menu; it looks nicer. Either way works.

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I'll give it a run through, I've been a fan of this game for a while. I'm not sure if you posted it here, but how far does the demo go? I think it'd be useful for people like me to know so we don't spend a lot of time trying to get past the end of the demo.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Little error when loading the game, if you get an error with this: "RGSS104E.dll" change it "RGSS102E.dll".

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Me2hack i got that error saying that file couldn't be found where do you find the file rgss104e.dll so i can change it

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
Sorry everyone. That's an error on my part. I forgot to change it in notepad.

EDIT:
Actually. It should work...if it does not though, and you are getting that error above. Open it in notepad and change 1.04 to 1.02. It should work...

Last edited:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Me2hack i got that error saying that file couldn't be found where do you find the file rgss104e.dll so i can change it
In the Game.ini file. The only text file.
Edit: Oww gawd!! Gen V tiles.. Seriously?! I hate them, but whatever, it isn't my game.
I kinda dislike the fact that the doors aren't centered and that the music loop is kinda bad. S=

Omn

Moogle King
Years
kk thank you after searching i finall y realised it was right in front of my eyes now it keeps telling me that it can't rgss102.dll file

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
kk thank you after searching i finall y realised it was right in front of my eyes now it keeps telling me that it can't rgss102.dll file
Dude! It's RGSS102E.dll. Just copy paste it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
I did everything of above but didn't work, after that, I searched for the RGSS102E.dll in the other stuff folder and moved it in the folder where the game is and it worked.
EDIT: Me2Hack just posted that before me xD
EDIT2: Err I dont find any spaces between words they're all together

Last edited:

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2023
Just started the game, but I take it you made it so you walk on water on purpose?

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
On another note, encrypt your data, that way no one can steal your tiles and scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back