• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which is the best character in Pokemon

pawanpandey1311

Pawan Pandey
Years
Hello friends, Can you tell me who is your favorite character in Pokemon. I am not supporting any single character. vote for your fvrt charecter

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
https://66.media.tumblr.com/de50946bab75ede535de8a9a562ed8ae/tumblr_n8i4lxQ0fq1tt1lhho1_640.jpg
Her. Waifu X one million <33333

Oh, you meant pokemon themselves? Ummmn....I duno o_o; Lucario? Pikachu? Yeah.....Umn maybe Lucario lol :P He's always with my adorable poke crush, so...

*shrug* Being a 28 year old woman with a real love affair for a cartoon character is indeed interesting. And not unheard of before I came along (i knew another woman my age years ago who liked ash ketchum xD).

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
https://66.media.tumblr.com/de50946bab75ede535de8a9a562ed8ae/tumblr_n8i4lxQ0fq1tt1lhho1_640.jpg
Her. Waifu X one million <33333

Oh, you meant pokemon themselves? Ummmn....I duno o_o; Lucario? Pikachu? Yeah.....Umn maybe Lucario lol :P He's always with my adorable poke crush, so...

*shrug* Being a 28 year old woman with a real love affair for a cartoon character is indeed interesting. And not unheard of before I came along (i knew another woman my age years ago who liked ash ketchum xD).

Anyone who is not ash and is smart

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I honestly think Aipom was amazing! She latched onto Ash and followed him from Hoenn to Sinnoh, and then had her own character development, got traded so she could follow her true dreams, and eventually evolved! Aipom/Ambipom is a star.

I realize this is quite anime-centric a response though :3 Overall, I really like Misty as a character, both in games, manga and the anime.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Ruby from Pokémon Adventures is probably my favorite human character in the series. Not only does he have a cool design, but the emotion and backstory is just amazing.

200px-Ruby_Adventures.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 28, 2019
I always love the presence of Cynthia. I have her Full Art Card from Sun and Moon Ultra Prism set.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ruby from Pokémon Adventures is probably my favorite human character in the series. Not only does he have a cool design, but the emotion and backstory is just amazing.

200px-Ruby_Adventures.png

I always felt he was a bit OP. Sapphire is the battler, yet at the end Ruby is shown to be a super strong battler too and the one to save the day? He should have won through some kind of charm or trick, or they should have let Saph do the battling :)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Fro me it would have to be Ritchie. I wish he had more appearances because he's perfectly suitable to have been Ash's second solid rival.

Years
N...? He's a bit of a crackpot and I only know him from the games, but he's got this sad, psychotic edge that one can relate to and yet not at all.

Otherwise it's James. He said 'bloody' in the DP anime and I gasped. Plus he has a Carnivine, so... what's more to say? Then yeah, Ash, Misty, Brock and the like.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Probably Gold from Pokemon Special. Haven't read the series in years but I remember he was my favourite when I read the manga, and he stood out to me the most. Not sure if he's my overall favourite in all of the Pokemon series but he's up there. :D

Years
If we're talking about the anime then Misty because Ash is a dope and needs someone with a firm touch to keep him in line.

If we're talking games then possibly Zinnia? I love how all over the place she is. She storms in and out of places in this captivatingly whirlwind way, literally put the whole world on the line on a gut instinct at one point and just has this fiery/entertaining/memorable personality.

Moonwatcher

Tangerine. Probability. Spelunking.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
Hmm, though to decide. It's a tie between N and Lillie. Both were rather simillar at first, avoiding pokemon battles cause they don't like pokemon being hurt, and both had lots of development over the course of the games. (Excluding Ultra Sun & Moon, where half of Lillie's scenes were cut for no good reason >:( )

StaticShock

Chaos Current
Years
From anime solely, I suppose it would be one of the Team Rocket trio or Ritchie.

If we're including games, a lot of characters would be included. Gold, Brendan, Steven, N etc...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
Anime-wise, Ash is my favourite human character hands-down. My favourite regularly-recurring rival is Paul, my favourite female companion is Dawn and my favourite male companion is probably a tie between Brock and Clemont. Anime-pokemon-wise, my favourites are Pikachu, Infernape, Piplup, the entire XY team... the BW starters. Gliscor, Aipom and Turtwig... when he was a turtwig.

Game-wise, I love N, Silver (HGSS rival edition) and Trace, weirdly. Good, compelling characters. Side-characters I like include Cynthia, Wallace Drayden, Nanu and Grimsley.

Back