• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2010
how do i get waterfall for to go to torxia league

pls help how to level up fast

Last edited:

geox123

"Can go all night" Philosopher
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hey, I'm having issues with the game. First, I can't use the up and right keys; the game seems to have them locked in like an infinite loop because at the beginning, where I get my starter, the player just moves by himself and I can't really control him.
Second, the game tells me about some fonts and the beginning. Where do I get these fonts?
I'm using the EX version.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Hey, I'm having issues with the game. First, I can't use the up and right keys; the game seems to have them locked in like an infinite loop because at the beginning, where I get my starter, the player just moves by himself and I can't really control him.
Second, the game tells me about some fonts and the beginning. Where do I get these fonts?
I'm using the EX version.

Try starting a new game to fix that issue and if you can't click F1 and reset all the keys. For the font's, i'm past Arceus and i'm doing fine without them.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
how do i get waterfall for to go to torxia league

pls help how to level up fast

I completely forgot how to get waterfall... But leveling your pokemon can be made easier by playing the mining minigame, play it till your level 9 and you'll get items called ''lucky egg'' these will increase the exp you get from pokemon battles.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
small error: in the gym in the frozen norther area, with the frozen floor. in the top left area of the gym if you go in there your trapped. there is no possible way out. i had to revert to my last save to escape. you should look into that....

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
another error. when using celebi's healing wish attack you dont have the option to cancel it it you shose that attack by mistake...so i accidentally sacrificed my celebi in the middle of a battle and i had nobody left but celebi so the game just kinda stayed like that....rebooted last save.....

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
serious error...there are several locations in the game where you can surf on the ground......on bridges, through rocks, all of mossdeep city....

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
Hi, I've recently downloaded Pokemon Raptor Ex and there's a little Issue I've been having with it.

I don't know if this has been posted at all but just in case it has been, I thought I'd post it to bring it to attention again anyway.

In the original Games, If you use a rare candy on a fainted pokemon, Not only will it leel up but it will be revived with the extra HP it gains with leveling. (usually 1-3 HP)
Now While playing Raptor Ex I ended up using a rare candy on a pokemon which had recently fainted and I wanted to revive in the middle of a route without having to go back to a pokemon center and backtrack. So I used my rare candy upping it a level. however the HP did not increase with it. It was a Level 7 Piplup on route 4 (the one to the left of mercure city)

I've checked the status of the piplup in question I can post screenies if needed (if I know where the save file is I'll make a copy of it so you guys can take a peek too if needed)

EDIT: I've found where my save is, and I've got screen shots of the party status screen with piplup fainted, the pokemon status screen showing piplup Fainted and at level 8 and a screen showing the EXP Bar totally empty (if trained normally there's at least some left over experience filling the next level bar, especially at this low level)

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention

Keep up the good work and thanks for such a good game.

P.S. I was also wondering if it would be possible to make a higher quality version of Raptor with MP3 files rather than midis. IMO it's the only real thing that's letting the game down. I can't stand midis yet I'm playing through with them :P that's how good I think the game is. So the ability to play through with mp3's rather than midi's would be a bonus (I know however the file size would undergo a major increase, but I'd wait that little bit longer for that little extra quality.)

Thanks again and good luck in your future endeavours

EDIT 2

My brother has been having some problems with his version of Raptor, He's on Windows 7 and the game just freezes on the opening movie, we've tried XP comparability mode, Run as admin, Re-downloading the game and Increasing priority in task manager. If there's any game settings in the .ini file that needs editing for it to work I'd be grateful to you if this could be rectified. Thank you :)

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
For some reason when I try to open this game, it simply doesnt open.

So you've said 3 times now, only cause I can think of is not running it in compatibility mode, not having the RGSS102e.dl(think it's named that) or a bad copy of raptor and maybe it's just your windows having a problem. All I think of really.

Years
There are too many pages for me to go through all of them, so Im not sure if this has been asked already or not. The two items that evolve Magmar and Electabuzz, are they in the game because I have not seen them. If they are not in the game, how or what level do they evolve?

Back