• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Bree^^

What are your favorite hobbies?
I'll say reading mangas, taking long walks when it's beatiful outside, swimming on sea and of course Pokemon^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
What is your favorite and least favorite subject in school?
I like English, IT and Cooking. History is nice sometimes^^
But I don't like Chemistry, Swedish and Physics.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Oh god I hate anything to do with Science and I am glad you like my Language ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
Cooking if fun. I like cooking. ^^

Which do you prefer, Summer or Winter?

(I personally perfer summer becuase of the weather, and summer vacation xD)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Peachy! I am so happy you are doing better. *hugs* So how is it going? What is the next epsiode of Pokemon you going to see? I will get to see "Taking The Lombre Home". Oh when you see the epsiodes does Ash and everyone speak English or Finnish? Just wondering.

Stevo-kun

Years
I bet it is Finnish XD. Oh you are so lucky Pikastar because I think they are starting from "What you seed is what you get" again here *sigh*

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow. Man so you won't get to see new epsiodes? I am sorry. ;-; I hope Peachy will get to see new epsiodes. ^^ Is that right?

Stevo-kun

Years
Well the last epi I saw was "Disaster in Disguise". THat was shown last Sunday

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hmmm...so you saw that epsiode. Man to think you will get to see the next new epsiode. Which is what I am going to see this Saturday. That is not fair you guys should watch the same epsiodes as us in the U.S.A. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah that is true, it would be awesome if we did but don't Kids WB edit it or something. Well I have heard they do ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep they do edit, lol. But it is all good. So I hope you and Peachy will get to see the newest epsiode soon. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi everyone^^

Yep yep! I like English very much and I really want to learn it (evwn though I speak it kinda good). I also study Swedish, German and French on school.

Oh, I missed pikastar! I always hope I could be online when you are, but I always have to go to sleep XD And yes, here Ash and others speak Finnish. But when you bought Pokemon DVD here it has also English, Swedish, Danish, Portugese, Norwegian and Icelandic versions, so I can watch it on English (with Finnish subtitles). But why I can't buy Japanese version here? XD Last episode I saw was "You Said a Mouthful"

What is your favorite poem you have had in your sig so far?^^
I liked Japanese tanka-poem which I had: "For a moment we were together and I was sure that our love will last thousand years" and also part of the song "You're where I belong" and "When I look into your eyes" were pretty^^

Which do you prefer, Summer or Winter?
My favorite seasons are late Spring and early summer, so I'll say Summer 'cause it's warm and sunny. And I have vacation^^ But I also like Winter 'cause then it's so much snow!

Stevo-kun

Years
Oh I remember that epi XD. It is the one with the Pelipper that has 3 Pokemon in its mouth XD. Well I think really that everyone else should get the epis at the same time except for Japan because they are drawn and animated over there so they would get them first ^^

Hi Peachy ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Stevo!

I think it's weird that they show Japanese Digimon here (with Finnish subtitles) but Pokemon is dubbed on Finnish. I really would like to watch Japanese one^^

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I hope ya get to soon ^^. Because it is cool XD. Well watching Pokemon in any language is cool XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Agreed. Pepsi pwnz j00, even moreso than eggs. X3 Hope you get better Peachy, I don't like to see someone as sweet as you feeling sick. ;____;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back