• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah, that is what I meant. Sorry if it sounded wrong, I am tired. XD Me too. I perfer the black too. ^___^ Black and short.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Thanks Tig. ^^ Yep I got it fixed now. Toto resized them for me(they were too big). Toto, who else other than Ash and Joey do you like?

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Wow Toto your club has gotten really big in the past to months! Everyone loves you kindness. *looks at your location* Shall I get a mop? ^-^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Blue Jasmine said:
Welcome to The Toto fanclub,pikatravis. Have fun and have a great time. Anyway,I have a question. What is your favourite animal?
Cats! I have one now my cousin gave him to me. He already has a name so I can't call him Satoshi. His name is Sarge XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Toto! *hugs* How have you been doing? I want to thank you for giving me all of Lindsay Lohan's songs. Now I don't need to get the CD right away. ^^ And fixing up my sig. Awww...you have a cat. Cats pwns. XD Sarge is his name, cool name. *gives you Ash*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am glad you are doing good Toto! ^^ So did you see today epsiode of Pokemon Advance Challenge and Yugi-Oh? My god Ash and Joey are super hot!! *drools* XD

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
I can't believe I've known Toto for months, and I haven't joined her fan club. So, can I join? ^_^

And I noticed, Toto is now green+italic, meaning that she donated to PC. How much you donated, or you want to keep the answer personal?

Back