• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.

I would choose Glaceon, hits very hard with Ice Beam plus it's beautiful.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Iloveeevee
Your Partner Eevee: Kikai the Eevee
Eevee has always been my favorite Pokemon since the beginning because of how adorable it is. :)

If I had to use only one Eevee(lution), I would use Vaporeon as a wall because of the ability Hydration and its high HP stat.

Welcome! It certainly is adorable :P Wow, it appears that our reasons for joining are more or less the same (how can they not be :P) but our answers to the topic are very different! Interesting choices guys!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'll have to fix that one! Its not just your browser, it is actually quite faint compared to the rest. Its late now (again, when is it not?) so I'll see if I can fix it tommorrow.
thnx :)
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
Jolteon because it's quite powerful and it has one the the best Sp. Attack & Speed ratio in the game. I like Jolteon better for his overall stats

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Username: miltankRancher
Your partner Eevee: Rasputin the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): My favorite evolutionary line!

I love how Eevee possesses the ability to evolve into different forms of Pokemon. I mean, three is cool, but SEVEN is just wicked!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I love how Eevee possesses the ability to evolve into different forms of Pokemon. I mean, three is cool, but SEVEN is just wicked!

I agree. :) Seven different evolutions is cool, but it makes it harder to choose which one to evolve Eevee into. Also, since you can only have six Pokemon on a team you have to leave an evolution out. :(

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: miltankRancher
Your partner Eevee: Rasputin the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): My favorite evolutionary line!

Welcome! I know right? Although what Iloveevee says about having to leave one out of your party is true, I believe the obvious one to leave out is Leafeon. I don't know why, I just don't like that thing.

Well, it seems most people have responded to the previous topic, so how about a new one:

Future Eeveelutions: will we get any, and if so, what do you think they will be like? Tell us!

Personally, I think the Eevee line has gone as far as it will go. I'd like a Rock and especially Ghost Eevee, but I just don't think it'll happen.

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I agree. :) Seven different evolutions is cool, but it makes it harder to choose which one to evolve Eevee into. Also, since you can only have six Pokemon on a team you have to leave an evolution out. :(
You skip out too if you count the pre-evo.

I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
^yeah :[ I really do hope that maybe Nintendo will, but since with Unova they didn't carry on any evolutions (I don't think...?) so its sort of a bit blunt.
I'd love to see a rock or a bug eevee, since both are categories with not very appealing pokemon to me. rock isn't bad, but bug is awful.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
If we take in into consideration Eevee's ability to take in his surroundings, the only possible types that Eevee can evolve to is Rock, Ground, Poison, and Steel. I mean, we have environment's like that. However, a fighting Eeveelution is awesome.

funny how this is also a topic on the previous Eeveelution fan club.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

You skip out too if you count the pre-evo.

I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.
That would be interesting.. How about the name.. Normaleon? Plaineon?
Yes, Steeleon does sound rather nice.

^yeah :[ I really do hope that maybe Nintendo will, but since with Unova they didn't carry on any evolutions (I don't think...?) so its sort of a bit blunt.
I'd love to see a rock or a bug eevee, since both are categories with not very appealing pokemon to me. rock isn't bad, but bug is awful.
I agree with you on bug being awful, but I kinda like rock :P
Unfortunately, I also agree with you that it would be unlikely ):

If we take in into consideration Eevee's ability to take in his surroundings, the only possible types that Eevee can evolve to is Rock, Ground, Poison, and Steel. I mean, we have environment's like that. However, a fighting Eeveelution is awesome.

funny how this is also a topic on the previous Eeveelution fan club.

Fighting would be interesting.. And I suppose we could have Ghost in a place like Old Chateau, maybe. Was it really? I honestly did not know that. This one's better :P

Years
Username: TheShinyEevee
Your partner Eevee: Icing the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Because Eevee is just the right balance of many of my favourite animals, and it's also a couple of my favourite colours!

Like Outkin I would adore a Normal Eeveelution! A bigger, fluffier Eevee :3

Love both of the ideas :D

On the topic of any more eeveelutions, I see it coming as much as the next generation, pretty much. I know there were reasons for not having new Eeveelutions in 3rd Gen, but the point in 5th Gen was to bring back the nostalgic feeling of just one gen of Pokes. Notice how NO Pokémon got a pre-evolution or evolution that didn't belong to 5th Gen?

And the topic of Eevee's ability to take in it's surroundings, wasn't it more that it adapted to it's climate? If so, it could easily adapt to a dojo-style fighting climate, or the sky, or possibly a pet normal eeveelution!
Just my take :D

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: TheShinyEevee
Your partner Eevee: Icing the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Because Eevee is just the right balance of many of my favourite animals, and it's also a couple of my favourite colours!

Like Outkin I would adore a Normal Eeveelution! A bigger, fluffier Eevee :3
Hi! I was hoping you'd join :D Wanna be you are Co-Owner?.
Those are very good reasons and Icing is an adorable name :P If you like Eeveelutions' colors, we have a collection of very nice userbars in every one of them, thanks to HoodieDoodie, and a not-so-nice one from myself! Welcome!

I had thought a Normal Eeveelution might be too boring, but when you put it as bigger and fluffier.. <333 :cer_wink:

Last edited:
Years
Hi! I was hoping you'd join :D

Hehe! Were you? XD
Wanna be you are Co-Owner?.

Woah! Sweet! Thank you O:

Those are very good reasons and Icing is an adorable name :P If you like Eeveelutions' colors, we have a collection of very nice userbars in every one of them, thanks to HoodieDoodie, and a not-so-nice one from myself! Welcome!

Thank you :P I am (Unsurprisingly) using the Eevee one, as you can/may be able to see! Thanks HoodieDoodie! Your's is great too, SS01!

I had thought a Normal Eeveelution might be too boring, but when you put it as bigger and fluffier.. <333 :cer_wink:

XD IKR... How about Eeveeon! LOL!

Also, I attempted a GIF Userbar, but then the colours messed up since I used Eevee colours instead of one of the 200 so GIF Colours... So I just chose the best frame XD

picture.php

Also, please can I make Icing a Shiny Eevee? I think I can also afford to purchase another partner Eevee since I made a userbar, if I can, can she be called Chocolate please? Thanks :D

EDIT:

Did it! :D
picture.php

Last edited:
Years
Eevee!! =D

[SIZE="a"]Username: scuki
You partner eevee: Yuuki the eevee
Reason why I love eevee: Espeon and Umbreon are my favorite. They make a good pair. I also want to own a Glaceon and Leafeon. But it can't be evolved in SS. T.T.[/SIZE]

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Also, I attempted a GIF Userbar, but then the colours messed up since I used Eevee colours instead of one of the 200 so GIF Colours... So I just chose the best frame XD

picture.php

Also, please can I make Icing a Shiny Eevee? I think I can also afford to purchase another partner Eevee since I made a userbar, if I can, can she be called Chocolate please? Thanks :D

EDIT:

Did it! :D
picture.php
nice userbars!
welcome to the club,Scuki!!
-------
topic: i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type,poison type,steel type and flying type
i would like to look like the fake eevee in the 3rd pic but there is no dragon type in it
some fake eevee pics.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Username: Mockingjay
Your partner Eevee: Cecelia the Eevee~
Reason why you like Eevee: Well, I've always loved Eevee since the moment I spotted it. Not sure if this was the anime, the games, or the cards, but whatever. I love the way Eevees look, the way they walk, act, sound, and how they're not the average Pokemon. I adore the fact that they can evolve into all of those different Pokemon...and each of them are very different from each other. It's usually hard to choose which Pokemon I want my Eevees to evolve into, which is why I find myself getting a handful of Eevees the moment I get a Ditto. :0

If I had to use only one Eevee evolution...it would probably be Espeon. When I was younger, Espeon was my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but that was because they are purple! When I played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I immediately evolved my Eevee into an Espeon...and I found out that they were somewhat strong! My Espeon never failed me!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I love the pics! :) If there is going to be more evolutions I hope one of them is a ghost type. I would love to see another mummy-like Pokemon. :) There is already a pyschic and dark so why not ghost type too?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :\

If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back