• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
First off, let me jump on the bandwagon and say that your Fakemon are of VERY high caliber. I commend you on your creativity, shame they aren't in the game currently...
Anywho, on my second response.
I played up to the Red Gyrados event; I have that dream with the Reaper-person saying to meet him at some cemetery(if it's this, sorry I forgot its name. If it's an entirely other area, oops.) I wake up in the middle of the night, but I can't leave the house...wrong rom I hacked this to? I use 0907 - Ruby rom to play it and everything was fine up to that point.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
help!!! Im stuck in the house, i cant talk to the bed, is it a bug? And wen lance gave me the devon goods my pokemon became level 0,.. how is that happen?

Years
:( i cant find pokemon ruby v 1.0 that suit to your hack,... i always get white screen,...

pls someone PM me where i can DL pokemon ruby v 1.0.. i already DL pokemon ruby from diff. site but i always get white screen

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
hi, i'm trying to play this hack but i cant! i did everything said in this page regarding the emulator but i still get the white screen! can anyone help? i would really like to play this hack! thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
I tried the game and I must say, it's HOT.
Btw, after the first true fight against that boss, I'm gone home and exited from the house, and apparently, idk how it happened, after making popping in and out the menu to check my pokemon, I "changed" the soul of my character and I became a little pinky girl..and when I tried to exit from the screen the game crashed.. lol.
By the way, there is no possible way to beat the boss in the intro? even with the training I remain with no usable moves and that guy kicks me really bad.. :P

Ok Ok, I reproduced the glitch in this way:
After you white out, you go where you live you talk with the child, I talked also with the police man, and then, menu, take off the menu and voilà, in the best case you walk as the kid, in the worst, it will look as a half hair.
And the map is not working at the start

Last edited:

Slicer224

Pokemon Amethyst-WIP
Years
This hack looks great, it would be cool if I could actually PLAY it. I always get the white screen no matter what version of the Ruby ROM I try. Also your Pokehack site is just a search site that leads one to the other, to the other and back to the Pokehacking site. Please let me know what th problem is.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2011
I was just wondering, I have the Mac's newest version of VisualBoyAdvance, and there's no way to change the save file type. Should I keep trying different Ruby roms or should I get a completely different emu?

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Nice hack,Nice Story,Really big mystery,Explore Nevermind Region(Pokemon Never:Black and White) and Midamond visit first gym of the new region...etc.All is nice!The only Problem is because beta 1 and 2 are Really Short!We cant wait for the next release all is nice but the only problem is Short!

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
can crono B2 be played on gpsp? lemme know if you can cuz i love this version dude, and i wish i could play it on gpsps so i can play it anywhere and anytime =]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
what rom do i have to patch the ips with because it's not patch with my ruby rom i need to play this game now it look great please help

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2011
Pokemon Chrono

I tryed every trick to play this game on my VBA and I cant do it I keep getting the white screen and your page poke'hacks takes me to some random page How can I play this hack because it really does intrest me.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Can someone help me?When we go to the academy we have a man blocking the way,right?I know the beta finished but the salamence doesnt want to go to my home....HELP!!!!

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2011
Im having problems getting the patch to work

Ive gotten the english vertion of Ruby and the ips and the gba files have the same file names but i cant get the intro to load correctly and I cant get to the title screen

Ive set the auto patcher on and its set to the 128k setting,still getting nothing tho

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
Heya. I couldn't see this anywhere (not saying it isn't, just that I didn't see it), but how do you get past the bit right after the poochyena dream? No matter what time of day I play it at, I keep getting stuck which my character unable to leave the house.

It is a good game though, the little of it that I have been able to play, so go you. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
Could someone simply upload a working version of the patched rom? I've been trying for hours with no luck.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
I finally got it working, great game man however I'm still waiting for those Fakemons they look absolutely gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back