• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I never realized that, I'm probably just gonna remove that spot leaving us with 13 spots instead of 14.

Also to everyone, I'm gonna go ahead and submit the IC thread, we won't start til one more person signs up, but it'll take a bit for the thread to be accepted.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I did submit the IC thread today :3 come on guys we can get at least one more person to sign up.

Edit: Also, I updated the rules, please be sure to check them.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
You need one more? adsfsdg Well I just so happen to be one person and...

Name: Noa Liula
Godly Parent: Demeter
Appearance: Noa, having long, frizzy, pale blonde hair and dull blue eyes, isn't particularly noticeable. Though her pale hair contrasts with her dark olive skin, flashy and Noa are antonymous. She even dresses like the average apathetic summer camper. Still, she manages to maintain an heir of maturity through expressions and words rather than cosmetics. Fulty eyesight has humbled her, and she doesn't tend to worry about looks she can't see clearly.

Weapon: A light, fast moving sword. She gains energy and clearer vision when surrounded by plants, and to a degree she can manipulate them and help them grow at the expense of her own energy.

Personality: Noa is the "glass half empty" type. It keeps her out of a lot of trouble, and she even accredits it to saving her life on multiple occasions, but it also deals some harsh damage to her existing relationships. She's a little too blunt and she has no problem with picking apart something that someone else has said right in front of them. With this, however, comes very rational, down to earth advice and perspective. Noa is known for being bitter and too sarcastic, but also for being a thinker.
Eyesight has changed some of Noa's thoughts about the world. It's not all that much more severe than any other dyslexic demigod, but having eyesight that shifts back and forth between good and bad has made outward appearance matter all the less to her. What does matter is common sense. Noa doesn't have any child of Athena's great wisdom, but she does have enough wits about her to make her condescending to those she believes don't things through.

History:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Link Species
: Cacturne
Pokemon Link Name: Tia
Pokemon Link Gender: Female
Pokemon Link Personality: More often than not, Tia is calm and will sleep if left to her own devices. To even make a sound is uncommon for the Pokemon, yet to the human she is connected to she provides plenty of company. Vocal communication may be minimal, but using a more mild type of body language, Tia has her own distinctive way of showing the way she feels. She appears to be just as much of a skeptic as Noa.

So I'd be happy to change anything, if needed (becausethehistoryisawful). I had some obvious trouble working the Pokemon link in, but that's probably because I need to go back and read about how they all fit in.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Starsprite: Excellent Sign up :D I see nothing wrong with it, and yay finally another Female. I was beginning to think Kiara was gonna get stuck with a bunch of boys. And I see your character has been at camp about seven years from what I saw about the age when she entered Camp.

I personally see nothing wrong with your history and you did fine with the Pokemon Link :3 welcome to the RP.

To Everyone: Alright we got 8 players :D when I submitted the IC thread in it I had what your first post will be, don't ask me what I typed I forgot to copy it to a word document, but once the IC thread is accepted you guys can make your first posts

Remember to read the updated rules as well and keep your posts to at least 8 lines (Two paragraphs)

Edit: Also be sure to add your character to our Wiki page, the link to it is on the first page of this thread

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Accepted? Why thank you. Well, there seemed to be an apparent need for female characters, I must admit.
Oh, and there isn't a problem with her having been there seven years, is there? I mean, I read the books, but I can't quite remember if there was some stipulation about age. I don't remember one, but just to be sure. x3

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
oh no it's fine :3 it'll be nice to have more than one character that's been there more than 2-5 years. My character has been there 9 years :3

gonna add you to the first page.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Name: Takahashi "Will" Cometstar

Godly Parent: Zeus

Appearance:

Spoiler:
anime_guy_2.jpg

Personality: Takahashi is a somewhat very agile kid. He has a stock full of knowledge and by using that he can determinate mostly anything. Though, Takahashi isn't the type of kid that would talk much. He likes to keep his tendency and cool to a limit with the utmost of discipline and would, in anyway, help others in need. Takahashi is a nice, well-mannered boy which always keep his friends priority above all. He likes to blend in others conversation but doesn't talk that much. He doesn't like to eat much but keeps mostly his whole concentration on his current work. Takahashi hates miss-guidance and casually gets annoyed when some casts a bad joke.

Weapon: Takahashi wields the power to create any object using electricity. He can generally place in an object a large amount of electrons so that he could move the object without actually touching it. But to do so he has to touch the object to place in his electrons, and then he can move it like a telepathy command.

History: Takahashi lived his whole life with his adoptive mother and father. He was an orphan which was quite timid and shy in the old age. Living with a family sure made Takahashi happy but it still wasn't enough to make Takahashi become a social person. His adoptive mother and father understood the matter and tried to place him in a very socialized school where he might be able to interact with others and maybe turn his pace in his personality, but sadly, it was to no avail. Takahashi stayed the same for nearly 4 years, but in those times, he didn't just stayed quiet and unsocial. Takahashi used the opportunity and studied. He placed his lessons and studies above all and finally it payed off. When the exam came up, Takahashi scored the top ranking score and was quite proud of his achievement.

Though that same night as Takahashi was heading home from school he nearly got hit by a car while he was crossing the road. He did make sure that he was on the zebra crossing but for some very awkward reason, Takahashi last remembered the car being quite far from where he was and what was most surprising was that when Takahashi had crouched in and tried to block himself from the impact he was going to get, a some kind of lightning bolt shot from the sky and hit the car, causing it to explode and surprisingly no damage what so ever was applied to Takahashi. Though after the strange occurrence, Takahashi saw a lady with features, flying from out far. It was a Harpie. Takahashi was shocked and without hesitation, he rushed home, quite scared of the most awkward happening.

When Takahashi got home, he saw on the TV the news broadcasting the accident that he was going to be involved in and thankfully was saved by a lightning bolt. His adoptive parents were worried and tried to ask Takahashi what actually happened but Takahashi refused to talk about it.

That night, as Takahashi was about to go to sleep, another awkward thing happened. A staggering bright lightning bolt shot from the sky and straight into Takahashi's room and once again, no damage was seen. It was Zeus. Takahashi was terrorized with fear but Zeus calmed him down. He explained to Takahashi that he was a Demi-God and that the awkward occurrence earlier that day was him, Zeus, protecting Takahashi. Zeus also inquired to Takahashi that he could now wield the power of lightning and so as thunder. Takahashi understood and from that day forward, he would practiced his power in everything he did. He would also now and then go to the library to study about the Greek's mythology and doing so, Takahashi came to discover about the titans. He remembered Zeus warning him that the titans has now escaped and was causing supernatural disasters around the world. Takahashi saw his duty of being a Demi-God and by following his father's orders(Zeus), he traveled out far to reach the Half Blood Camp, where he was trained to a proper manner and to use his powers in a stable and safe way. It's been now 2 years since he is there and is now more than ever to take on the world. Well mostly the Titans.

Pokemon Link Species: Electross

Pokemon Link Name: Rage

Pokemon Link Personality: Rage is a very charming Pokemon. He is very intelligent and courageous while at the same time very careful and helpful. He usually stays calm like Takahashi even though encountering in very tough and dangerous situation.

Hey Gen I'm done. hope you like it. I've fixed some of the stuffs that needed to be fixed

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Pokemonmaster_draco: There are some things you need to fix before I can accept you, All the Demi-Gods have ADHD and Dyslexia, which would make it pretty hard for your character to get top score on an exam, he'd have trouble reading the questions and staying focused.

Another thing is no one knows about the titans yet that they've actually escaped that's gonna be a spur of the moment thing we find out.

To Everyone else: The IC Thread is now live :3 go ahead and make your first posts.

Great first Posts everyone!, Just need PkmnRangerJ and Baloth to post before everyone can free post :3

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
If it's fine, I put links to all the currently-accepted character sheets in a slot list. It just seems extremely useful to me. ^^;

Spoiler:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
tornzero: that's a great idea, maybe you could pm me the text for it so I can go ahead an add it right to the first page, it'd save me a bit of work

Back