• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying wild Pokemon?

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Most annoying pokemon D/P/PT are Bidoof, starly and other common pokémon :(
HG/SS are Rattata, Pidgey and zubat I Hate them all >:(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, definitely Bronzor in DPPt. Golbat's even worse because its faster (Therefore harder to escape from) and knows Confuse Ray.

Zubat doesn't annoy me too much, especially in HgSs where it has better sprites. Likewise Bidoof grew on me. Tentacool though, is still irritating.

Oh, and Wurmple. Mainly because it appears in Honey Trees when really I want a Munchlax (never found one, always had to breed Snorlax).

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
Most Annoying Legendary: Roaming Latios/Latias
Always had to save my Master Ball since I could never get it to stay for damage or a status.
This forces me to catch the other roaming legendaries, a tedious process.

In the wild... just about anything with an EV that I don't my Pokemon train for, particularly Speed EVs (on regular playthroughs I feel them unnecessary).

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
For DP I agree with Creame, Bidoofs and Bibearel were super annoying, and you couldn't even use them for training!

For HG/SS it's a duo of Zubats and Rattatas, Rattatas for wild grass, Zubats for caves.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Outdoors on land, the most annoying wild encounters are usually Weedle or Rattata; in caves, I'd vote for the whole Zubat line; and on the sea, it's a tie between Tentacool/Tentacruel and Magikarp.

plumbgirlie

Reciprocator
Years
First, and foremost, would be Staravia with ENDEAVOR. I hate that friggin' Endeavor!!! Next would be Raticate with Super Fang (and at higher levels, Endeavor).

I don't find Diglett/Dugtrio to be that big of a deal. If you're battling in their territory, have the first in your party hold a Smoke Ball ... then say 'goodbye'!

Most annoying Pokemon to capture (aside from Legendaries), mostly definitely Beldum!!! You can't knock it down too low, or it knocks itself out with recoil, being it's only known move is Take Down. It has a catch rate of 3 ... same as the Legendaries. In 3 years of playing, I have only captured one. I figure it is MUCH easier to breed for another.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Bidoof, Bibiarel, and Starly really get in my way. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper irritating

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Last time I've played Diamond, I've promissed to myself, that next bidoof I'm gonna encounter will be destroyed with Overheat, after long hours his smile is totally irritating.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Anything that interrupts chains. I:
Other than that, I don't know of many that are particularly annoying. I don't mind Bidoof, considering it's helpful for HP EV points if your Pokemon is low level.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Zubats and Geodude. I was kinda pissed when I found out they made their way into Sinnoh. They're pretty annoying especially in caves and whenever I don't have repel I just kill them. xD

Years
I really hate Zubat. Man he is every where and when I was looking for that Gible, those Geodudes and Zubats just made me so angry I tried to break my PC's screen. Lol

Altair1

Willpower
Years
The common Pokemon I can deal with. There is no specific Pokemon I dislike, but if that wild Pokemon is faster than my lead Pokemon (which you'll get that message 'can't escape!', it gets quite annoying, Floatzel is one example.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Trapinch, Diglett, any Pokémon with arena trap. You can't escape so you have to actually battle them. Same thing with Gothita, Litwick, and all other Pokémon that have Shadow Tag. Magnet Pull Pokémon like Magnemite and Nosepass are only annoying when I'm using a Steel-type.

Back