LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
2,524 posts
15.1 Years
Okay, both C and D sounds fun not sure which one to choose lol I mean i've never been on a roller coaster, but one at elisa's gym could be pretty amusing....xD and all those costumes haha Hmn, now I feel tempted to pick D....

You are about to battle the world's most powerful trainer! What Pokemon would you want to fight them with?!

1. Choose Arceus, the God of Pokemon. The victory would be too easy, but THINK OF THE POWER!,

2. Choose Pikachu or Sylveon or something else cute. Yes, maybe it could make the battle harder, but FEAR THE CUTIES!!!,

3. Choose Lucario. He could use his aura reading to read all the oponents moves, may make for an interesting battle...

or

4. Choose Mewtwo or Mew. Classic power houses, Arceus has nothin' on them.
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*