• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

axz

the artist
Years
so can i because all i play all day is emerald/leafgreen all day other than kendo practice so can i join ? oh he couldev gotten the jirachi from the collisiem thing

Last edited:

axz

the artist
Years
if you read my other post i do have shinys quote i have exactle 7 shinys 1.fei/mudkip lvl 87 2.gardy/gardievoir lvl 78 3.ziggy/linoone lvl 46 4.gulliper/wingull lvl 54 5.dusty/dustox lvl 69 6.ivy/venasaur lvl 100 7.lillytad/lotad lvl 22 all from leafgreen/emerald now all in XD gale of darkness
unquote see and i just caught a shiny rayquaza today dont want to dbl post so i edited ok it nature is naive

Last edited:

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
Been incredibly too busy to hunt. Had a few minor tests to revise for and some coursework in for Friday so iv gotta get to work and such but Il get some Treecko resets in on Friday and hope for the best :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i've been thinking of hunting for shiny cacnea for some reason....maybe ill start to do it.......

~3820 Anorith SR, 0 shiny

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
goldtyplosion said:
i got it from a glitch.Lucky break!
Yes, please explain the glitch, because I don't thing it will count here at SHC, because of the rule of using cheating devices. (Not saying that you cheated or anything). An explination of the glitch would be nice though.

King Kobra said:
Oh, and good luck Exokriz on your Shiny Scyther Hunt (when you get around to it).
I dont think I'll get to it for a long while, but you will more then likely get it far before I do, and just a suggestion, try hatching for shiny Scyther as well, get a female Scyther and a male Shiny pokmeon, or shiny Ditto. I think it may raise your chances for a shiny Scyther. (Not sure though)

SHINY HUNT REPORT:
I have restarted my LeafGreen game, I am goign to go through and try to catch every Pokemon in the game and train them in areas. This will also give me the chance to look around for the shiny pokemon at the same time. After I get as many pokemon as I can, I'll start officially hunting for certain Pokemon for shinies.

Years
hey guys i got a idea you guys tell me what shiny pokemon you want to catcth and i'll go catch it but i'll say that who ever tells me to get a shiny pokemon all the criedt so what do you say guys

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
lugiaman, I know you're excited, but you're not in the club until a co-/owner says you are. Sorry. Anyway, did a bit more Dunsparce hunting, no shiny, no report! Yay! Good luck shiny hunting!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
but thats not helping us.....or you either. if you hunt for us, then it wont really be our shiny and we cant take credit for it. and by giving us credit, you arent giving yourself the credit for catching the shiny yourself. believe me, everyone wants the feeling of finding a shiny and catching it themselves.

P.S.-i just began hatching/searching for shiny cacnea....ill update you guys

Back