• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikazuki's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
I dont know what tsv is, but i was told you coul help me get a phantump or exeggcute with harvest and skill swap

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I dont know what tsv is, but i was told you coul help me get a phantump or exeggcute with harvest and skill swap

Hi! The user that refered you here made a mistake ; Mikazuki's shop is for TSV breeding. If you want simple breeding with an Egg Move, you should go there: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=394913

If you want to know what a TSV is, refer to our glossary or use the FAQ thread. Thank you!

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Shop reopening! Look for changes in stock tomorrow as well as a reopening giveaway that will start October 1st!

Edit/Update: due to a family emergency , post hurricane Irma the update to stock will be a bit delayed, coming soon I promise! If you have any requests or questions feel free to post or send me a dm

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
My Mew is a trophy, it is not available for trade. It is against the forum and PC discord's policy to trade Shiny Mew's in a Pokecommunity based shop. Mine is not offered in the "Shop Window" therefore it is NOT for trade, therefore it does NOT violate policy. Trading it here would and I will not jeopardize my account. Please refer to the Trade Corner's rules for any further clarification.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
NEW ADDITION TO SHOP WINDOW

jVjUkIv.png
Shiny Virtual Silver Console 6 IV Lugia w/ Proofs

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
hi Mikazuki, may i know any wantlist for those shiny???
knowing that no cloning available, is it possible to get back the original after trade?

Years
FC and IGN: 1418-7864-0365, Ddraig (USUM)
TSV: 3962
Pokemon: Rowlett
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Long Reach
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can): 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: no egg moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back