• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you became a pokemon one day, what would you be and why?

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
I'll be me (Arceus lol) but for the small beings i'll experiment the life of a small pokemon: Mewtwo :D.

Or i could try to be Magikarp. Being a Magikarp, forget that you're human, being captured and selled by a fisherman, evolved into Gyarado, remember EVERYTHING and became rampage...yeaaaah sounds good :D.

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Absol. Why?

- I love this thing since the day it was confirmed.
- Dark type is my favorite type in general.
- It looks like a sphinx. I love sphinxes.
- It's beautiful, yet very powerful.
- Absol's Mega is badass. Deal with it.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Becoming A Pokemon

What if one day you were a pokemon, what you be? Color shading? Gender? Would you ever evolve? And all the other things you can think of.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I want to be a fairy type with an interest in pokemon battling xD

That would be interesting. I'm unsure what kind of fairy i'd wanna be, though :P

Also being a Lilligant would be cool cuz she's a princess. 8D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Hmm, would I actually want to be a Pokemon... even a Fire type...? And I'm thinking, probably not really, actually.

I'd like to have Pokemon moves, but not be one.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Being a Pokemon that could fly would rock too :3

Like, maybe a Togekiss. I wonder what it'd be like to be a togekiss xD Have plump pudgey bird wings for hands :O And I could just glide around and not even flap them :3

And i'd have the power to shower everyone I meet with feathery down of happiness. I would love that so much, since making other people feel happy and helping others is something I want to do a lot of in my life ^_^

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I've said this previously in a similar thread I believe, but I'd choose Mew, without a doubt! Mostly because it can transform into any other Pok?mon in the first place. :D

Apart from that, it's a cute pink flying kitten that can turn invisible and protect itself in a bubble. Sounds just for me!

LadyJirachu

Years
I wanna be a Pikachu now. ;) Then I could be the mascot of the most awesome series ever!!! :D

i'd still kill to be korrina's lucario too as i am still super in love with her though if gaven the chance honestly i want even more to be a pikachu owned by her :3 if they EVER make a future title with her return, and she's a champion, AND SHE HAS PIKACHU OR RAICHU ON HER TEAM....... i'm going to swear by the name of arceus that the pikachu/raichu on her team IS ME 8D and nothin' ain't gonna change my mind about it :P

I really would like to be a Pikachu owned by Korrina. Even more than i'd want to be her Lucario.....maybe. Although her Lucario will probably always be her most beloved partner...hmn..... (still; korrina would be adorable with a pikachu ;3 but yeah she'd probably more overall likely fall in love with me AS A HUMAN xD still, what i wouldn't do to be a pikachu for a day, if possible....pikachu is so cute and awesome and yellloooww and pokemony! :D AND GETTING POWER OFF A LIGHTBALL?? oh man that would be so cool too xD)

Also:

Lightning powers >D Nuff said. I love technolagy, so why wouldn't I make a fine electric type? :P :D

Last edited:
Years
I'd be a Shiny Sneasel whose dream is to find a Razor Claw in order to evolve into a Shiny Weavile.
Also, my other dream will be to find a Pokémon Trainer that I like and challenge them to see if they deserve to be my master!

Last edited:
Back