• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
I like it, nothing is crying for attention or anything, but the three images on top, I believe their link is dead. :\
Clean up some of the text, and fix those images, and it will be an 8//10.
As is, 7//10.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Err...first off, make the bg on that pic transparent.
Secondly, don't resize pics to the point of distortion and pixelation. :'( <- see, it makes me sad.
Those little things that people say to put in your signature are considerably stupid, no offense. It doesn't come off very professional-like. :\
5//10. is all I can give you for the moment.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Those icons are low quality, Erik. They look low quality to me, at the very least. And uhh..I don't really think I like 'em. Sorry, pal.

5//10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
0/10 because you insulted the adowableness that is Swadloon ;; /Sewaddle's even more adowable but Swadloon is still adowable too

7/10 I like it, but I don't think the glow text does it justice. (Did you use tags, or is that CSS? /too lazy to check; regardless, I think it'd look better if it wasn't an all around glow)

I also think the icons would look better spaced apart, and if the text below that went from the left side to the right side.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
I for one really like the theme you have going here.
Although, the guy kinda looks...fugly almost. but meh.
unfortunately, the sig is rather empty. just 3 pics. It's aesthetically pleasing, but I believe that is in part to the theme I'm using to view it with.
8 / / 10. (+1 for each pic, because their decent pics)

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Um... If you're just going to have images, I would reccomend:
CENTERING IT
and only having one. (in your case, I reccomend the yoshi pic, it's pretty nifty. :) )
5//10:
+1 for the yoshi pic.
-1 for the bad layout.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's got a nice layout, I don't think I like that icon placement, and the font for the words at the top don't mix well with those spaces (IMO) I'll give you a 7.5/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

Not too big of a fan of how tall the signature is due to the lyrics, but other than that it's simple, clean, and it fits together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back