• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Everything! B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quimter

Spiri-Spiritomb!
Years
Friend Code: 4084 7105 2918

Ask if I have something specific and I will check.

All Pokemon are legitimate to the extent of my knowledge. Some are meant for competitive play.

Shinys:
Shiny Cobalion level 100
Shiny Porygon-Z level 100
Shiny Ponyta F level 1
Shiny Emboar M level 36 PKRS
Shiny Pidgeot F level 41 PKRS
Shiny Spiritomb M level 1 ---------------- Just looking for someone to hang on to this for later.
Shiny Metagross level 100 PKRS
Shiny Golurk level 100
Shiny Haxorus F level 100
Shiny Reuniclus M level 100 cured

Legendary:
Kyurem level 75
Thundurus M level 40
Reshiram level 54

Other Stuff:
Too much to list
A few random eggs
90 Zoruas and a couple females
Some 5th gen evolved starters
Random Dream World Pokemon
Some random rares
A ton of mid level stuff

Years
Hi there! I'd be interested in your shiny porygon-z, or reuniclus. Are these IV bred or EV trained at all?

Which are you referring to when you mention "meant for competitive play"?

Check my thread and let me know if you are interested in anything!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Hey! :D I'm really interested in your Ponyta, Pidgeot, Spiritomb, and Thundurus. Also do you have any female DW Pokemon? Possibly Vulpix?

You're awesome!

Years
Im interested in these pokés
Shiny Cobalion level 100
Shiny Haxorus F level 100
Shiny Reuniclus M level 100
Kyurem level 75
also interested in random rares and what they are?
Ill take a few random eggs off ur hands as well

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Hey, I am interested in your shiny ponyta, shiny metagross, shiny emboar, and shiny golurk. Also i will take random eggs and what not i love that stuff.

I just recently started playing again and i just went through the game and i am having to retrain all my pokemon with there EVs and such. So any pokemon with good EVs/IVs u have i would be interested in if possible. Just looking for a fast start. Anything u have you are willing to let go. lmk. Thanks a ton my friend.

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
still have a reshiram available?

also, i would happily accept any pokemon not obtainable in-game in black 2! i don't care if they're rare or shiny or whatever, even starters are good. however i already have a charmander.

i can obtain any b2 exclusives and their evolutions, if you have any you'd like.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
Hey would you happen to have female Dream World ability Slowpoke, Abra, and Snivy?

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
I'd like your shiny cobalion, porygon-z, metagross, haxorus, gorlurk and reuniclus. Do you mean you'll trade these for a patrat?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well, this thread's original poster has been inactive since July 19th, so this probably isn't going to get any sort of response. As such, it's probably best to close it since it just keeps getting pointless bumps and getting people's hopes up for free Pokemon. If you're reading this Quimter, just let one of us mods know and we'll unlock it for you.

Closed o 3o~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back