• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need the actual Pokemon saying its name, not the battle cries

STM

My DS doesn't read DS games...
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Where can I find a sound collection of each Pokemon (anime)
saying their name without any music in the background. Although I'm worried because I looked at a program called PokeCry I think it was and it can only take 8bit sound files I think. Anyway, is there any site that has the Pokemon saying its name with no sound in the background cause I don't want to listen to the game's battle cries.

Well, night, my dad is gonna be mad if he catches me up.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
actually its a .WAV file which I might be able to make for you. What pokemon do you need?

STM

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
EDIT: I only need Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur's voice (4kids dub) I don't want to have some Pokemon saying their names and some not, that might be weird, so only my signature Pokemon will have themselves saying their names. Also, during the early Kanto Season Squirtle's voice sounded weird, I would prefer to have late Kanto-Battle Frontier voices of Squirtle. Try to have it so there is no sound in the backgroud, thanks. Oh and if you have Cyndaquil's voice I want his too.

Last edited:

STM

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Okay thanx, I have the First Movie, Squirtle and Bulbasaur are in it I know, but I'm not sure if I can hear them without them fighting, I'll look. I know in Pikachu's Rescue Adventure (the mini movie for 2000) there is a scene where Squirtle says "Squirtle!" and there is no sound in the background, unfortunately I left the DVD at my moms, :(

Edit:No, unfortunately the first movie doesn't have Squirtle saying its name without any sound in the background I don't think, if you have a copy of Pokemon 2000, I know Squirtle's voice without any sound is in the background, if you could get it for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Well, I hope you'll like them. There were ripped by me, so give credit when used :P

Attachments

• Cries.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 170

STM

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Thanks alot - HackMew -!

Btw, just wondering, what episodes were they from?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That would be nice if you'll finish your PKMN hack!

Would you mind sending me your finished hack so I'll try it out and play it?

STM

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Truth be told, I heard a little bit of music in them so I can't use em and the sound quality isn't that great, so I can't use em sorry and I'm not releasing the hack actually, I'm just making a hack rom series on youtube, I suppose I could make a hack rom for people to download but my first priority right now is my hack rom series.

STM

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
well, it hasn't started yet, still doing maps etc. It will be called The Legacy of Peter and Squirtle, its gonna be on YouTube, my username there is 151Mew

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nice...

Can't wait to see it.

If ever I'll post a comment about your video in youtube,
my username is either
jagolddemium or destinedjagold...

Back