• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I guess people don't have enough questions and/or feedback to draw them here to find this threaddd... ;____;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
No it's not the worst place! Clearly CQ&F is one of those underappreciated forums. :(

then again this dies everywhere

Years
Well, considering that PC has pretty much covered everything, and the rare occasion someone has a question/feedback it's either ignored, or answered, and locked away.

That's pretty much this place in a nutshell.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Hay now! I went around posting in C&M and Mr Cat Dog thanked me, feeling all appreciated. If you post in his section, you get a free hug too, so do it. B)

Eh I guess I should say I appreciate everyone on the forums who give a care enough to try and make things enjoyable for themselves as well as others around here, and actually try to contribute some, if only a little. PC is a growing forum, and we are the ones who can help it maintain a steady growth. If there's a day you feel there's nothing to do on PC, think of something interesting, something that can promote activity somewhere on PC that you may enjoy browsing. It helps the growth! Yeaaah, I don't know what kind of appreciation this is, but thanks for the ones who help keep the forum enjoyable.
Though since this is a place to ask questions in I'll have to ask, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :x

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
*Goes to look in Culture and Media*

It's mainly a challenge I gave myself and TwilightBlade. We go to boards we don't really contribute much towards, and at least make 5 quality (somewhat quality, anyway :x) posts. You should try it!

What makes it challenging, is that you have to beat your friend to those 5 posts. :> At the same time, if you guys both post in the same thread, whoever is listed as the latest poster out of the two, you'd have to post again to make five.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

It's mainly a challenge I gave myself and TwilightBlade. We go to boards we don't really contribute much towards, and at least make 5 quality (somewhat quality, anyway :x) posts. You should try it!

What makes it challenging, is that you have to beat your friend to those 5 posts. :> At the same time, if you guys both post in the same thread, whoever is listed as the latest poster out of the two, you'd have to post again to make five.

That sounds like a good challenge, I wonder who I could do it with...

Why would you want to go to Perth, it's just hot there all the time. Then again nothing happens in South Australia so...

Back