• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
False, I've caught about 15 shiny's I think. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more.

The person below me has never caught a shiny . . . Misdreavus.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
True, confusion isn't really a bad thing. I haven't be killed by it for a looooooooong time.

TPBMHN caught a shiny Graveler (it used Selfdestruct in my Platinum, should've used Master Ball)

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
False, I caught one in HG :D
TPBMHNEEEEEEEE.....! Beaten the elite four and then right after you get your pokemon in the hall of fame the gameboy/ds/dsi/dsixl turns off.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
False. I would so hate that. I always plug my DS in after beating the E4 just to be safe.

The person below me has never gotten 5 stars on their Trainer Card.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
True but could have a few times

The Person Below Me has never owned the two halfs of a Lugia Legend Card [I own one half]

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
Years
motha fisha i aint tryna play wit you, i glitch my cartridges beyond repair all the time.

The person below me has never tripeed on shrommishes and played pokemon

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
True, I haven't even seen a shiny! The person below me has never caught Darkrai in Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum WITHOUT using the action replay.

darkpokeball

Years
True, I haven't even met Ash!
The person below me never has...thrown a pokeball at a legendary with full health, and caught it on the first try.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
False i've captured that way, Mewtwo, Moltres, Dialga and Ho-oh
The person below me never has beated the E4 with a team of Magikarps LOL

darkpokeball

Years
True, I lost Pokemon Diamond before I could even fight the first member!
TPBMNH corrupted over one-hundred wishes in Corrupt a Wish, Pokemon Addition.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
False, I caught it in silver :OP
T PERSON THAT IS BELOW(vv) ME Has never smashed pokemon diamond and New super mario bros together and made a New super POKEMON Bros... Lolcakes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back