• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9.5/10

Anoteher perfect SAO theme from you! Just that the sig's text are little hard to read, change the text colour please. :(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

Kirito!!! But a little too dark for my liking. Plus avatar and sig is the same and I generally don't like such themes.

Years
10/10

When I think SAO, I think Gero. And Kirito is one of the best ones on ya.

Goddamn SNOR(es)LAX Y U so ninja'y? Anyways, yours is a nice one, and simple.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

As much as I hate MLP, that theme is so good with high quality and I like that sig. (not that pony but the links there... how do you do that?)

Schnider

→ Beautiful ☆
Years
Don't really like the border in the avatar. Rest looks fine. Though I think you should wrap black color tags around the links in your signature.

8//10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

This score increased because whenever I see Katy Perry on whatever form of media, I think of you.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
why there are some people who totally copy derozio? like his themes and how he rates (8//10 for example.)

10/10
Cutie meow! cuter than meowth!

Back