• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

The Club Lounge~

img_6582.gif

Welcome to our lovely lounge, where members can talk about their lives as a club owner. This thread is an open thread in terms of club management, as well as discussing forth any ideas to a brand new club.

This thread can be used for the following:

→Advertise your club here! Gain new members by announcing your club and recruiting new peeps.
→If you are new to club making and need help setting up a club, you can ask here.
→Got an idea for a club but don't know how to shoot it off? No worries! We can help you here.
→Club owners can discuss club maintenance, such as recruiting a new owner or announcing a special event.
→If you have a question in regards to Pokemon Clubs or want to advertise a Pokemon Club, this is not the right thread!
→This can also serve as a "quick questions" thread, in order to not bring forth an extra sticky thread. ;D​

Have fun discussing!~

~Minerva

special thanks to [supporter]avant garde[/supporter] for this awesome idea that still remains a good idea.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A discussion thread sounds great here! I'll kick it off with just blatantly advertising my club xD If there is any Homestuck fan out there who still haven't joined our club - do it! Don't miss out on raging over grimbarkJade and windyJohn's antics! Also, the opening post looks great, Y/N?

BUCKETS! ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Also, the club I'm "running" is active enough and has many nice members. We don't see posts every day but it's possible to chitchat about characters and new updates so it works just as intended. Which I'm happy about!

Also I've just sent in the club emblem for approval. Which means those who post often in the Homestuck club might get a new emblem in their list soon enough ;)

Have anyone else thought of making a club emblem?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You know...I never thought of that until now. Although since I wasn't that active in the past; I've always wanted to create a MLP emblem for my club. But I wouldn't have an idea of what the purpose would be...just to reward them for being bronies? xD I could possibly make one.

Oh btw...if you like ponies, join my awesome club ~Friendship is Magic~ The My Little Pony Fan Club. Anyone is welcome, and any pony discussion is welcome as well (since we're currently in dry season and we have Equestria Girls swirling around).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Clubs need to obtain 5 pages to be able to make an emblem right?

Cause I'm sure my Adventure Time club is qualified to do so then since we have 6 pages.

Speaking of, time for an advertisement. If you're a fan of Adventure Time, then you should join + Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Club. We're pretty active and I'd liked to get more people talking about episodes cause there's about one more left in season 5. Would like to keep discussing about AT even after season 5 is over so come on over guys!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
YAY! Well, I am here to advertise not one, not two, not three, BUT FOUR CLUBS that I own!

So, if you are living in a Teenage Dream or more of a California Gurl, whether you kissed a girl and you liked it, You are still Part of Me, and that makes me sooo Wide Awake. Yes, so if you are Katy Perry Fan, you can join....

Katycats Unite! ✿ The Katy Perry Fan Club!

If you love annoying a squid, work at a mediocre fast food chain, flipping patties, plot evil plots to steal said patty formula and ultimately fail, defy the laws of physics, then you should join...

☆ I'm Ready! ☆ The Spongebob Squarepants Fan Club ☆!

If you are a Filipino, whether half or full, black or white, or anything really, IF YOU ARE A FILIPINO AND YOU ARE PROUD, then you should join...

It's More Fun In The Philippines Filipino Club

AND FINALLY, if you want to chat about this year's GT, mod promotions, new forum changes, staff and nenbers antics, and literally anything about PokeCommunity, you can join...

~ We're Still Working On A Better Club ~ The PC Fan Club ~

@AWsquared: You can make an emblem if it has 125 posts and are 3 months old...

Speaking of emblems, I might be making one for the Filipino Club since it is already eligible for emblems.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Whoa, Gunner you are really a fanclub fan xD Also I hadn't noticed that there was a PC fanclub. Fun thing!

Years
I'll drop off some support for the amazing PC fanclub too. I mean, if you're reading this chances are you're a member, so why not join and show your support?! :~D

The FMA club could use more participation as well. It's an amazing club that has great members so far and we'd love for you to discuss the anime or manga there if you're a fan; anyone's welcome.

Salzorrah

Years
I recently did a club called YABADABADOO, but it wont show up :(
And when I look on my posted threads its not there ether.
Please help me :(

It depends, what is this club all about? And threads here are moderated so it means that the moderator here must approve of it before anyone can see it. If the thread STILL hasn't show up in like 3 or 4 days, you can contact the moderator, Shining Raichu, if your club is declined or something. Hope it helped :)

PandaBoy

gotta catch 'em all
Years
It depends, what is this club all about? And threads here are moderated so it means that the moderator here must approve of it before anyone can see it. If the thread STILL hasn't show up in like 3 or 4 days, you can contact the moderator, Shining Raichu, if your club is declined or something. Hope it helped :)

Oh, thanks ^^
That helped a lot :)
I didn't know that.
I thought that my post will show at the first place.
Tnanks :)

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
So now there's a new club in the off pokemon discussion for patapon players here the patapon fan club,hope new members sign up soon!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Just wondering, would anybody be interested in an abridging fan club? I'm up to date with Dragon Ball Z (TeamFourStar) and Yugioh (LittleKuriboh) and Yugioh GX abridged (DarkSideIncorporated), and I'm up to date on a few pokemon series. I also have Littlekuriboh's Naruto abridged, so I'm well versed. If anybody is interested, VM me.

Salzorrah

Years
I made a club called the Owl City Fan Club, and I'm wondering if it will show in the forums.

Just wait for it, Andy still might be sleeping or w/e! Oooh Owl City! I might join that one! :33

Just wondering, would anybody be interested in an abridging fan club? I'm up to date with Dragon Ball Z (TeamFourStar) and Yugioh (LittleKuriboh) and Yugioh GX abridged (DarkSideIncorporated), and I'm up to date on a few pokemon series. I also have Littlekuriboh's Naruto abridged, so I'm well versed. If anybody is interested, VM me.

Well we had a Yugioh abridged fanclub but it unfortunately died :( I'm pretty sure that idea is not so bad as long as it sticks to one fandom tho :(

So guys, I have a question to you all!

How do you keep your clubs active?

What i do is that I just post new topics whenever the club is dying and I believe its ineffectual :(

speaking off, making a new topic at Filipino Club xP

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I've requested a new Super Smash Bros club to be made a few months back and but no one took the plunge so I assumed that nobody was interested.

Though with the new Smash being announced and now that Melee EVO tournament was over I thought some people's interest in the series would peak yet again so I'm gonna take a chance in requesting for someone to remake the club again if they wish. I can't do it myself due to my lack of will and activity.

EDIT: Truth be told, I'm surprised there isn't an Animal Crossing club. It's not something I'd be interested in, but everyone is playing New Leaf these days...I mean Fire Emblem has a seemingly active one just because of Awakening being completely overrated, and all they talk about is that particular game, so I could see a AC club being a big one.

EDIT2: As how to keep a club active in regards to the post above Basically, I've learned the hard way during the mod days that a club's activity is out of your control. I mean, even if you're good at managing, you can't escape people disinterest in the club's purpose especially if it's not a big thing. (Like a TV show...) There's also the fact that a topic's popularity or people's interest never stay constantly. For example, the Fire Emblem thread is gonna go for a dump once the Awakening craze wears down.

Don't bombard the thread with useless topics. Best thing for you to do is make a thoughtful post that makes people WANT to reply to, even if it goes down to criticism. It keeps the discussion go on for long. As an example, look at the old Smash club, it only died off once people started getting busy, otherwise it was super active last summer.

Also don't expect everyone to contribute. For some reason some people join clubs they're not all that interested in for whatever purposes. Best way is to have a discussion with someone you're comfortable with and know in the club, it gets people who are interested in the club's topic to want to join in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Absolutely adore Abridged (YGO in particular, plus DBZ) and it'll be a great place to kill time between episodes, so I'd certainly join this. Happy to help with creation too if you'd like!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Even though I only watch TFS I'd be happy for a club dedicating to it. It's better than the actual anime if you ask me.

droomph

weeb
Years
LOVE MEEEEEEE

So the problem with my club is that only one person there seems to be active/interested. I'm desperately avoiding directly bringing up topics but it seems that otherwise everyone posts only about once a week :p

Then again, I'm at fault for that too so I can't blame them :x

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Two ideas I have for a club; I wouldn't be able to moderate them due to me haveing inactive phases of when I use sites and all, but they would be clubs for

Feminisim - I can see why this would be a bit of a problem though as it deals with politics and social issues, but IMO this would be on the scale of the Rainbow club

Anime - There isn't a club set for anime, kind of surprising really 0u0''

Other ideas include a club for girly things & fashions, sims, minecraft, attack on titan (a popular anime atm), and cosplay

These clubs may of been done already or just don't have the support to back it up. Either way those are my thoughts

Years
Two ideas I have for a club; I wouldn't be able to moderate them due to me haveing inactive phases of when I use sites and all, but they would be clubs for

Feminisim - I can see why this would be a bit of a problem though as it deals with politics and social issues, but IMO this would be on the scale of the Rainbow club

Anime - There isn't a club set for anime, kind of surprising really 0u0''

Other ideas include a club for girly things & fashions, sims, minecraft, attack on titan (a popular anime atm), and cosplay

These clubs may of been done already or just don't have the support to back it up. Either way those are my thoughts

I also plan to make an anime club as in all animes but there are 4 anime clubs that are representing as one anime each. So i have to inform one of the mods here if it is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back