• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hipster Pokemon - let's list some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Let's list some Pokemon that polish with how deck they are.

Species
Why?
Arguement

ie:

Shaymin

"Being part plant is too mainstream Grass-type, so I became a mammal."

Shaymin's "bush" is actually just grren-colored fur for camoflage, according to Bulbapedia, and its "flowers" are natural formations which neither exude a scent, nor create pollen, and are also for camoflage.

Thus, Shaymin is deck. Discuss.

Shea Man

Years
Charizard

"I'm a Dragon, but I'm not Dragon type. That would be too mainstream."

Charizard is the flavorless version of Dragonite, but it's not a Dragon-type.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Stunfisk...because a fish Pokemon being Water-type was too mainstream. He's a fish ironically.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Oh Shaymin, you poor chia-pet wanted to be different...

Anyway Probopass decided that shaving was too mainstream, so it grew a large moustache.

Shea Man

Years
Stunfisk...because a fish Pokemon being Water-type was too mainstream. He's a fish ironically.

Oh, so much Win!

Barboach and Whiscash

"Being a Ground-type which can survive on land is too mainstream, so I grew gills"

Even Mudkip can easily survive on land. Barboach can't, and it's a Ground-type.

-----

Feebas

"Being a Magikarp was too mainstream, so I turned brown and evolved into a more feminine pokemon"

Feebas is easily compaired to Magikarp, and, in my opinion, is like Magikarps brother, but it's more graceful.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Geodude 'Obeying gravity? Too mainstream'

And Azurill is a huge Hipster Pokemon. What type do you think it is? It's Normal. NORMAL.
''Being a water type water Pokemon? Too mainstream!'

Shea Man

Years
Geodude 'Obeying gravity? Too mainstream'

And Azurill is a huge Hipster Pokemon. What type do you think it is? It's Normal. NORMAL.
''Being a water type water Pokemon? Too mainstream!'

Magikarp

"Floating in the air during a Pokemon Battle in a 3D spinoff was too mainstream, so I flopped around ironically."

No Contest.

Shea Man

Years
Gyarados

"Looking at least remotely like my pre-evolution was too mainstream, so I became a badass."

Again, no contest.
-----
Smeargle

"Learning my own moves was too mainstream, so I became an artist."

Charm, Sleep Powder, Harden, Pound I mean, what?
-----
Porygon-Z

"Being sane was too mainstream, so I became a loon. Being a hostile lunatic was too mainstream, so I became friendly. Being hipster in one way was too mainstream, so I'm triple hipster."

In Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure's Granite Zone, Porygon-Z is extremely friendly.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
-----
Smeargle

"Learning my own moves was too mainstream, so I became an artist."
Charm, Sleep Powder, Harden, Pound I mean, what?
-----

hahaha just had to quote this

Watchog--> "Having normal eyes are too mainstream, so I made them look bloodshot while crossing my arms to look like a bouncer"

Roggenrola--> "Being a normal looking rock type is way too mainstream, so I became a pencil sharpener"

Swadloon--> "Looking like a bug or plant is too mainstream so I became Batman"

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Gengar definitely: "Actually floating with the ability levitate is much too mainstream. So, I'll just make people THINK they can earthquake me by sitting on the ground."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I'm sorry:
Dragonite: "Being a snake was too normal, so I became a Western dragon ironically."

Jynx: "I did the harajuku barbie thing before it was mainstream!" *glares at Nicki Minaj*

Digglet: "I'm strictly underground."

Politoed: "I had swagger before it was cool"

Kyogre: *pops in* "Excuse me! I had drizzle before it was main stream."

Ninetales: "I was a fox before it was cool..." *glares at Zoroark*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back