• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ummmmmmmmmm

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Spoiler:

I keep getting this. If I refresh enough times, it goes to the page I want, but then when I go to another page, it comes up again. And when an actual page does show up, it takes forever to load.

Really getting frustrated. I don't think I've had a single day where I haven't NOT had problems getting on here. :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to get this all the time. I would whine to everyone I could and no one could ever help me with it. Then I would switch browsers until eventually it went away of its own accord.

So I can't offer you much except for the very generic solution of trying to delete your cookies and clear your cache and see if that helps.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I got that for a while as soon as I'd click any link after loading the main page. It went away entirely if I opened a private session/new browser. So I cleared my PC cookies and it went away and hasn't come back since. Presumably it might come back if I visited more often but so far so good. :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly what the problem here is. I got some of these errors today, before and after clearing my cache and cookies on Google Chrome.

droomph

weeb
Years
I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly what the problem here is. I got some of these errors today, before and after clearing my cache and cookies on Google Chrome.

It means that something weird is going on with the server or your browser and you can't see the page, but HTTP messages can't convey it through codes like 404 or 301.

Back