• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime music above you!

Years
7/10

At first it sounds really sad and emotional but it sort of loses that emotion as it goes on and starts to sound like typical backing music for an adventure/fantasy video game.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZwsGGkMT5U[/ame]
(I didn't watch the whole thing but I'm like 95% sure that it's just the same static image throughout since it is for the first half of the song. Before anyone panics just saying it should be PC friendly xD)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Most beautiful part of the show. Loved Lilium. 9.

I looked quickly and couldnt find the song seprately without distortions to avoid copyright. Here is the insert song Bakuchi Dancer by DOES with the original anime footage.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That piece of ost was great. Clannad had some good music. I like the second op the best tho.

This one gets a 9.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Oh hi Sopheria!
The song doesn't really fit the intro in my opinion, but it's really nice so 7\10.

Now, gonna play on the heart strings here, prepare to hear an emotional song, Bleach-1st ending,

Life is like a boat

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
6.5/10

Eh, I couldn't get that into it. Didn't really get pumped by it. But I have heard far worse.

The Dangan Ronpa anime's opening: Never Say Never
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PixJA3bGosQ

@Sopheria: thanks for saving the thread, btw. I was kinda neglecting it...

Back