• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Attack of Team Aeros!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Name: Eig
Aeros/HDoIS?: HDoIS
Pokemon: Swalot, shiny Gulpin, Linoone, Altaria, Weezing, Wailord
Personality: Very calm, but likes to do a sparring Pokemon battle, and if it's a fight versus Aeros, he REALLY likes to fight.
Looks:
000eigstrainersprite4ra.png
If you don't accept sprites... Black, lil' spiky hair, black jacket, yellow T-Shirt, black normal trousers, and tennis shoes.

Years
OOC: FOR THE LAST TIME - if the post is not part of the RP, then put OOC: at the beginning!!!

OOC: Just like this!

OOC: Both of you, please be active (unlike Golden deoxys...), but can u be Team Aeros members. Edit your profiles if yes, reply to the topic if no.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
OOC: I'm sorry, but this RP seems too... errr.... unorganized for me.. as much as I wanna be in it, it's confusing me and I gotta leave ><

Etneri

New dude
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
OOC: Okay, ill be in Aeros if u wish me to be..So whats up? What should i do?

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
Years
Will looked at Tyler in astonishment. "A pokemon battle, huh? Very well than, if you insist. If you're going to choose Pikachu, I'll use Houndoom!"

Will threw his great ball, and a houndoom came out. It growled at Tyler's Pikachu and prepared for battle.

"Alright, let's get started," Mike said eagarly, "Let the battle begin!"

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, my computer's hard drive was wiped by a hacker. I had to re-create my entire computer.

Years
OOC: Nice... Etneri, thankyuo for co-operating, and I will introduce you somewhere... hehehehehe... Oh, and don't control me. or you'll live to regret it Homsar...

Last edited:
Years
"Yeah - that Flamethrower's gonna roast Pikachu!"

*start ASB ref style*

Houndoom's Flamethrower attack flew towards the speeding Pikachu, charged with electricity. They collided head on, burning the Pikachu badly. It stopped suddenly, wounded, and used Thunderbolt, calling on a massive thunderbolt to strike Houndoom. Quick as a flash, it hit Houndoom, paralysing it! Pikachu then used Volt Tackle, making Houndoom faint!

"Houndoom is unable to battle! Pikachu wins! Well done to both competitors!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back