• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 3D

What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • New region

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Both

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Still Working on it

Hi guys - at the moment we are down a couple of Team members and a couple are away on vacation. We need to find some more ppl to continue production. I know its kinda boring at the moment but we are still working on it. We just need to get the team back up and running.

I will post with updates/screenies ASAP.

Thanks

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
Years
I don't think the demo is going to be out pretty soon, and I think they are coding the game, no Game Maker (I havn't seen a 3D gamemaker -_-)

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
It's awesome man keep up the good work it will take a long time but you will make it.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
These 3D items look awesome.

But why, why, why did you have to set this game in your fanmade region? The Kanto/Jouto/Houen/Shin'ou-set game would be even more awesome. I always wanted to see those regions in full 3D.

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Hmmm???

Maxim - the whole original idea of pokemon3d was a port of the gameboys games in full 3D. I still really like this idea and i wanted to create johto and kanto in 3d for the game. But i dont think many people will favour this as it lacks orginality.

If we did do it in those regions the demo will come out much much quicker. I can model at least 2 towns a day fully textured.

I will discuss with the team. I still want to do your idea.

Does anyone else think that?

Johto/kanto or new region?

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Maxim - the whole original idea of pokemon3d was a port of the gameboys games in full 3D. I still really like this idea and i wanted to create johto and kanto in 3d for the game. But i dont think many people will favour this as it lacks orginality.

If we did do it in those regions the demo will come out much much quicker. I can model at least 2 towns a day fully textured.

I will discuss with the team. I still want to do your idea.

Does anyone else think that?

Johto/kanto or new region?

Yeah, it somewhat lacks originality but I, personally am a fan of traditional Pokemon gaming. If I could choose Jouto/Kanto or new region, I would choose Jouto/Kanto without any hesitation.

Putting those regions (or at least one of them) as a secondary region(s) in the game would be satysfying for everyone but it would give you too much work.

I'll support this game whatever will it be set in but I still prefer Traditional Regions.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Johto/Kanto. 2nd Gen is still number one.
Anyway, from what I see, this may be in the top 3 of my favorite fan games. It looks promosing. The whole 3D concept just makes it even better. It would be awesome to see a walking 3D model of a Pokémon. But I have a couple questions.
1- Will fishing be in it? And if yes, will shadows appear in the water to give you a hint where the Pokémon is?
2- New character or old character?
3- All 4 generations, or just 1st and 2nd? (If Johto/Kanto)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Why would I make a joke? o.o; Gold and Silver are still my favorites. o.o;
Anyway, a poll would be helpful, but posts never hurt.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
We do. ;) Always remember to keep posts related to the discussion in the thread - now let's get it back on topic. jonsploder, if you notice that something is veering off-topic, please use the report button in future to alert a moderator.

--FG

Back