• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond And Pearl Battle System-CNG

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
This is a dual screen system created by CNG for his game, here's a quote from him.

Well due to the shutdown of Pokemon Twilight, i've decided to release the first version of the battle system.
It's a Diamond/Pearl battle system, fully mouse controlled.

Demo Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-eL7gKBgI&feature=player_embedded

Just put the scripts in new script sections above main, and the pictures into the Graphics/Pictures folder. And give credit if used!

Must be used with my dual screen system, found here:http://www.planetdev.net/index.php?showtopic=148

Battle System-
http://www.mediafire.com/?hgbay2h3dmi

EXSCLUSIVELY FOR PLANETDEV.

Remember to give credit to CNG, and here's the official thread,
http://www.planetdev.net/index.php?showtopic=448

Last edited:
Years
Please read the last line that you quoted.
I don't like to say things like this, but i said exclusively for PlanetDev as i wanted my members to get it first.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Lmao, is this not the second time now that nmorr has posted a script from planet dev exclusives?

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
Seriously, dang...emarassing. Alright, I'll remove it.

@Carmaniac: No, this is the first time...I think lol.

Years
Nono it's fine now, people already have it, but next time just read the post a little more carefully :)

I usually release all of my scripts to my website only, and then others after a week or so.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Well, since it's up... can we ask questions about it? :O Like, make an official thread or something maybe..?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I see. Well I'm noticing it isn't working with my version of Essentials... D;

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
I'm using the may 7 version and it works perfectly fine for me. What version r u using?

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
Years
A little confused

I get this error when the battle starts. I am using Luka's animated pokemon script so I dont know if this may be causing the error, but I would appriciate some help. Thanks!

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `bitmap' for #<BitmapWrapper:0x72af890>
DP Battle:343:in `setPokemonBitmap'
DP Battle:1545:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:585:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:493:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:766:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:765:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonField:767:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:764:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:764:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1103:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'

EDIT: Okay I removed the Animation script and it works great! Any suggestions on how to add Luka's Animation script? Maybe try adding it now?

EDIT AGAIN!: Sorry, but i readded the animation script after the DP PT battle and it works now. I'm having trouble with the dual screen. sometimes when I move a certain way parts of the top screen will appear on the bottom or the bottom screen shows the below map all together. IDK whats wrong but if anyone has had this problem please help me. Thanks!

Last edited:

pokemad

Self taught hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Great.
Any way to stop the cursor from freezing in position while not battling

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Great.
Any way to stop the cursor from freezing in position while not battling

thats more advance stuff, you need to learn about the updates and etc....
For example

Graphics.update
Input.update
Mouse.update

its required for CNG Dual Screen and Mouse Module.

Years
Np :)

If you're having trouble with this script, please do not use it until i've made it work with the newest version of essentials.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
This script is working perfectly with the new essentials im using the may 7th, and the only problem is the icon remove delay on the pokemon. Other than that it is working fine.

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
I agree, though the icon remove delay isn't really such a big deal. In the actual Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, after you tapped attack, the screen delayed for a second.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Well i found something else, I seen the double battle, and I was wondering how do you move the double battle command box that came with piccol.
2dt6p89.png

Last edited:

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
Well i found something else, I seen the double battle, and I was wondering how do you move the double battle command box that came with piccol.
2dt6p89.png

Yeah, I noticed that too. Except I can't find a way to change it. Any help CNG?

Back