• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game systems do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
original xbox
360 /w kinect
gameboy color
gba (also no idea where it is)
and my newly built pc

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have:
  • Super Nintendo (which last month I stupidly gave to my cousin in an awkward social situation where I was caught off-guard)
  • Nintendo 64
  • GameCube
  • Wii
  • Playstation 2
  • Playstation 3
  • Gameboy Pocket
  • Gameboy Colour
  • Gameboy Advance
  • Nintendo DS (original version)
  • Nintendo 3DS

I can't bring myself to get rid of anything when they become outdated. The only things I've gotten rid of are my Playstation 1 and the aforementioned Super Nintendo, which I'm absolutely CRUSHED to think about. I might have to trawl eBay to replace it and all my games.

Years
Laptop. That is all.
I used to have a GB Pocket, but it broke, and later I used to have a DS, but I sold it because I wasn't playing on it anymore pretty much at all. No consoles because 1) My parents used to hate them and most likely still do and 2) they're waaay to expensive. If I'd invest the money in, say, chocolate instead, I'd get more out of it.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
- NES
- SNES
- GameBoy Color
- PlayStation One
- N64
- GameCube
- GameBoy Advance SP
- Wii (x2, one is Dad's)
- DS Lite
- 3DS

And a couple of PCs. @__@ They're all still in working order! I like to play old consoles every so often. Especially on my GameCube.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
PS2 at my parents home, Xbox 360 at my place and my PC (which I consider a gaming system.)
Also old school DS and PSP-2000 as my portable systems, along with a GBA with a twitchy A button and a GBC with a wonky B button.

Years
Had a regular DS but gave it to a friend, DS Lite, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Advance, used to have a Gameboy Color, Playstation 2, Nintendo 64, Xbox. I'm not much of a gamer. Everything but the DS and DS Lite I got over seven or so years ago.

I also temporarily have my friend's PSP since she forgot to take it back when I borrowed it for a few hours =_=

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
Years
I have:
TurboGrafx 16
Nintendo 64 x2
Playstation 1 x2
Playstation 2 x2
Playstation 3
Xbox360
PSP
DS
DS lite
DSi
Sega Genesis x3
GameCube
SEGA CD X2 (WHY IS A MYSTERY TO ME...)
Atari Jaguar
Wii
Gameboy Advance
NES
SNES
Sega Saturn x2
-Because I have NO life <3

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
Have

2 PS2
PS3
PSP
Xbox360 Special Resident Evil 5 edition <3
NDS Lite
NES
SEGA Genisis

Had

Wii
NDS (original)
Gamecube
2 PSOne
a second DS Lite
A "fat" PS2
GBA SP
GBC special Pokemon edition
Xbox360 Arcade
that's all I think

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I currently have the -

★ Wii
★ Xbox 360 Slim
★ Nintendo DS Lite
★ GameBoy Advance SP
★ GameBoy Color
★ Nintendo64

In the future I'd like to get the PS3 and the 3DS. Kingdom Hearts just had to be a DS/PS exclusive which is the main reason why I want to get the PS3. As for the 3DS, it's pretty obvious new handhold games are going to come out for that now.

As for systems I used to own -
★ PS2
★ GameCube

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Currently, I have a DS Lite, a Wii, a Game Boy Advance SP - which is gathering dust somewhere - and a special edition Pikachu N64!!! (Unfortunately, this is also gathering dust somewhere else.) And my Mac, if that counts. I play SimCity 4 on it intermittently, so I guess it does. I've also had a GameCube and pretty much every variation of Game Boy, but they've been donated/given away/thrown away over the years.

In the future, I'd like to have a 3DS (i.e. when it reeeeeeally goes down in price) and maybe a Wii U, but I could easily live without the latter. The former I just need for Mario Kart 7, which looks AMAZING!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Excluding a PC...

• 3DS
  • DS (original)
  • Gameboy Advance
  • Gameboy Color
  • PS2
  • PSX
  • Sega Mega Drive II
  • Amega
  • Wii
  • Gamecube
  • N64
  • SNES

Think that's all of 'em.

TY

I have a PS3, two PS2, a PS1, 4 PC's (what do i need to do with those ???)
I had 4 other PS2's, but they crashed after each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back