• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

Lucid

Jordy~! I haven't seen you in so long, I missed you~ ;;

Gotten trashed lately? lmao?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
WB Dizzy. ^_^

Now that I'm back too, we should be able to make a lot of speed-posting oppurtunities. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'm getting a new laptop and leaving the city again in 3 days. I'm moving to Ottawa to attend Carlton University.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
22sa said:
I'm getting a new laptop and leaving the city again in 3 days. I'm moving to Ottawa to attend Carlton University.

We'll all miss you 22sa, and you have to come on whenever you can. I'm sure your PM box will be filled every single day. I know I'll send you alot of PMs and keep your threads alive.

Paigey Paigey I went to Ibiza remember. It took 2 days to actually get there which sucked. But the good thing is I saved 600-800 dollars by taking a cheaper trip...which involved planes boats and trains. But yeah it was fun lol.

I wish I had a wallet lol.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Kylie-chan said:
22sa! You're staying in Canada? Yaaay~

...if you abandon me, I'll kill you. ;_;

Yeah, where *did* he go~? o.o

lol Ibiza.

I went from America to the Azores, The Azores to Madeira, Madeira to Portugal, Portugal to Spain, Spain to Ibiza. Then after Ibiza I went to Spain, and from Spain I went to Portugal, and from Portugal I went back to America. Difficult and Confusing.

Lucid

Paigey Paigey I went to Ibiza remember. It took 2 days to actually get there which sucked. But the good thing is I saved 600-800 dollars by taking a cheaper trip...which involved planes boats and trains. But yeah it was fun lol.
Wow... o.o That must have been a blast tell me all about it~

Back