• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2019
hello guys why in Mt.shuems lv 4, tiles are messed up after i beat diamond, can someone help me fix this ?
Thanks.

pokemaster4315

Pokemon Master Rygar
Years
Ok not been playing it much but here is what i got so far on my team:

Level 16: Charmeleon
Level 15: Elekid
Level 11: Totodile

not started first gym yet. gonna grind Totodile so he is strong. he is my fav starter :) If you wanna know where i am, i have just saved Pichu. plus i am in the process of replaying pokemon fire red so i am not playing light platinum as much...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
White screen fix!

Here is how to fix the white screen problem!
1. Download a clean Pokemon Ruby 1.0 Rom.
2.Download Lunar IPS patcher.
3.Download Pokemon Light Platinum ips file.
4.Patch the original ruby file with the ips file.
5.Open visualboy advance.
6.Set save to 128k.
7.Enjoy playing on your android/iphone and other devices!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
I do that and it still doesnt work and it also doesnt work for ruby destinies reign of legend either.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
No there probably won't be a fix for the electiivre glitch.. Unless they decide to fix the other glitches in the game the problem will stay sorry mate

pokemaster4315

Pokemon Master Rygar
Years
Just got into Inhore Woods. still haven't been playing much. here is my current team:

.Elekid Lv 19
.Charmeleon Lv 19
.Croconaw Lv 18 ( I really didn't want to evolve my fav starter, as i am not as big a fan of his evolutions as i am of himself. But in the end i decided to let Totodile evolve as this is only a hack :).)

How am i doing level wise

pokemaster4315

Pokemon Master Rygar
Years
Doesnt work still get white screen and I would love an answer i've been waiting like 5 days.

dude just keep on trying. look everywhere. thats what i did. it took me ages, but i found it :)

training my newbies at the moment. i will post my team for the first gym when i am done training...

Last edited:
Back