• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amagad! It's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
No more Slowpoke! Who's overjoyed, and who has come to realize just how much they adore the old skins?

That April Fool's joke was a good way to show us what we've taken for granted :|

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I love Slowpoke. D:

All good things must come to an end, I suppose, :P

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
Kinda depressed actually. :( But its just an April Fools joke.

OMG YOU CAN STILL PICK THE SLOwPOKE THEME. I DIDNT KNOW DAT

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm glad that the complaining will stop. A lot of people were really bad sports about the whole thing. I loved it though. ;o; -continues using the theme-

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm glad that the complaining will stop. A lot of people were really bad sports about the whole thing. I loved it though. ;o; -continues using the theme-

I noticed that. There were some real rotten sports around here for the duration of the theme :s Now that it's an option and no longer an obligatory theme, the whines should die down.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
As amusing as it was, I missed my Johto Elite theme, and everyone's icons. xD;

I'm glad the Slowpoke theme is on the dropdown list, though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I want to use the sloooooowpoooooooke theme again, but that was a bit too much pink :(
I'll switch back to it when I get enough of squareline.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I can't choose any skins yet :s I don't have the drop-down menu.

I want to change my default theme - the Generation^2 one. It's getting a bit dull.

I, too, noticed that the Slowpoke theme literally slowpoked my connection. Kinda amusing, actually :P

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Eh, it wasn't the stupidest April fools prankdesudesudesudesu.

If you get that, then you know what I'm talking about. It was kind of annoying, but it wasn't horrible. Though I never want to see that amount of pink again, since it seared my eyes and gave me a headache.

I'll stick with Route 167, thank you.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Eh, it wasn't the stupidest April fools prankdesudesudesudesu.

If you get that, then you know what I'm talking about. It was kind of annoying, but it wasn't horrible. Though I never want to see that amount of pink again, since it seared my eyes and gave me a headache.

I'll stick with Route 167, thank you.

I use Route 167+. :3

And the forum barely functioned for me with the Slowpoke theme on, so I'm pretty glad that it's back to normal, haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Haha, you guys whine about pink but as soon as I set things back to normal I just switched back to the Cherrim theme which is even more pink. :(

Anyway, let's keep all the April Fools stuff in one thread, even the aftermath discussion. So off to this thread in Q&F with the lot of you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back